Espa

New Trello Additions

AI Improvements, New Particles, Character-Centric Main Menu, New Physics, New Damage System, Character Soft Skills, New Structures.

https://trello.com/b/5yzeFpo2/dayz

The future of DayZ is looking neattttt. Mayyyybe .62? Discuss. 

• Like 1

Your enthusiasm level is over 9000.  I can barely wait for this new (meager) patch to come out; can't even fathom new particle effects right now, let alone soft skills.  It's too soon.

Still haven't seen a herd of sheep to date, only solitary ones.  I hope the new Infected spawn mechanics leave room to include provisions for predator and prey behavior.  Boars, goats, sheep, and foxes need to come back.
Hopefully with the work we'll see with the wolves, it will eventually mean we can chase a fox off a fresh chicken kill for some easy pickins; that is, if they don't decide to take away half of the meat from the already weak-sauce chickens this patch, like they did with the fish.

All this new shit is cool to think about, but I'm just waiting for the new tech, and enjoying the game as it is in each iteration. I'm sure .61 will be tons of fun, IF they fix vehicles... .60 was BS in that respect.

• Like 1