Sign in to follow this  
☣BioHaze☣

New Aimspaces

More Trello treasure....

Looks like the very first picture of a DayZ character aiming inside a vehicle!

arewethereyet.jpg

"Drive this car to Cuba!!"

Edited by ☣BioHaze☣
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

More Trello treasure....

Looks like the very first picture of a DayZ character aiming inside a vehicle!

arewethereyet.jpg

"Drive this car to Cuba!!"

so where did you find this 'treassure' because certain people on this forum... when you mention things like dayztv (who do the exact same thing: dig through the dayz data files) are labeled 'data miners' thus non-reliable sources because they dig up stuff from the actual DayZ game files, ranging from new guns/vehicles/character stances/new animals data which aren't in the game (yet)

just wondering because this sounds like the exact same thing to me regarding 'finding new stuff' on that website

3 minutes ago, HaseDesTodes said:

as he wrote: "more trello treasure"

if you don't know trello: look here:

https://trello.com/b/5yzeFpo2/dayz

as I wrote: because certain people on this forum... when you mention things like dayztv (who do the exact same thing: dig through the dayz data files) are labeled 'data miners' thus non-reliable sources

I bet these guys are the exact same thing.. but just because the devs post on that site (B hicks posted several updates on there) guess their 'alright' and 'legit' ???

Edited by veshcula

1 hour ago, veshcula said:

guess their 'alright' and 'legit' ???

The DayZ content on the official Trello is only from the devs as far as I know and always has been.

This is all stuff that is at least a work in progress internally or at best nearing inclusion in an Experimental patch.

• Like 2

Anyway, being able to carjack or defend oneself from inside a vehicle will add some interesting possibilities for bandits and mobile armed encounters.

Currently when inside a vehicle you get the distinct "fish in a barrel" feeling.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, veshcula said:

as I wrote: because certain people on this forum... when you mention things like dayztv (who do the exact same thing: dig through the dayz data files) are labeled 'data miners' thus non-reliable sources

I bet these guys are the exact same thing.. but just because the devs post on that site (B hicks posted several updates on there) guess their 'alright' and 'legit' ???

yeah, when you follow the link and see who posts stuff. those Brian Hicks, Peter Nespesny and Chris Torchia guys are hardcore dataminers for sure....

seriously, before writing do some work yourself. this is no news site that has to explain every little chunk of information. people here should have a minimum of education about official DayZ communication channels.

2 hours ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

Anyway, being able to carjack or defend oneself from inside a vehicle will add some interesting possibilities for bandits and mobile armed encounters.

Currently when inside a vehicle you get the distinct "fish in a barrel" feeling.

hope we can get some more head movement in cars, vision is so limited atm.

i want at least to be able to see if someone behind me is holding a gun or a banana^^

Edited by HaseDesTodes
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HaseDesTodes said:

hope we can get some more head movement in cars, vision is so limited atm.

i want at least to be able to see if someone behind me is holding a gun or a banana^^

Luckily, it's possible to set different limits for head and camera, to avoid "The Excorcist" moments. 

Now if only they would let us move around some inside vehicles.  I can see this feature making the bus a humongous disappointment if we still have those pieces of window frame obscuring our vision in 1pp.  Fingers crossed for new player controller + animations.

• Like 1