zemos (DayZ)

Are you alive Dayz!?

Hello guys!

Just had to login in a create this thread. Havent been active since before 060 was released. Havent had time to even play! But ive to ask, isnt awfully quiet. I check the social medias from time to time and also go throu the "Announcements & Information",
"Stable Patch Discussion" and "General Discussion" to look through the threads... Its just not quiet from the dev side but also from the community?

I hope this will bit me in da *** and the 061 gets release this week!

Best regards

You're looking in all the right places but it's mostly tumbleweeds around here until we get a patch.

*SIGH*

DayZ itself is alive, but there's not enough unity in the community. DayZ and the Community are interdependent on one another.

• Like 1

There is no noice! Okey, i admit it was a bit out of hands before the 060 was released. I dont want that and iam sure the dev. dosent either. But now it feels like its just, silence.

But i gues now is the time to be patient. When the new sound engine is implemented in 061. Than its "just" the new animation system left(wich they already have put alot of work in) and the same thing about the vehicles. Its gonna be epic to start seeing helicopters in the sky!

Hope we gonna see the infected back in 061, or else i might sit that version out to...

Best Regards!

i played 0.60 and enjoyed it, everything was ok in my book but i got bored short time after. i think i'll be back when modding support begins and someone makes wasteland kinda mod  

• Like 1

A lot of us are just lurking about, waiting for .61 to drop, and playing other games. The current drop in player population is essentially indicative of nothing. Patch .60 was a huge milestone and of the utmost importance but it didn't bring much in the way of playable content so we just got bored quickly. There's still a lot to look forward to and many of the incoming updates will bring changes that should keep many of us engaged further into the patch cycles. I kinda think .61 will be one of those patches for me. I played 0.55, the last zombie-centric patch, until the day 0.56/0.57 hit Experimental.

I don't even know if i want to play in .61 either, loosing interest in dayz. I hope it starts to get better soon with this development.

Oh well...

This is what i think/belive and hope for. When the 061 hit stable, the game is gonna be in a really good state. After that the updates is gonna be more like fixes for the "new" stuff they have already done so much work on, behind closed doors. There is one thing i would like to hear more about and thats the new animation system. In what state is it atm? When are we gonna see it replacing the old system? and so on. It feels like its one of the major things, that its left to get implanted(The infected, is imo even more importen to get in...).

Hope they get the network sync. worked out before 062 hits the exprimenal, both for players/cars and helis.

!061/062! Its gonna be really intressting time to be "apart" of , when these updates getting released and get in to the light!

Great work! to all of the people working on the game. Cant wait to see what you have done!

Best regards!

PS @sneakydude yea iam not sure either, maybe iam gonna wait for the 062. At this time(always have), i think its just funny to follow the develop of dayz...