Sign in to follow this  
HeyBEK

This was one of the first zombies I found after a 2 year break from the game. I don't think it was working as intended.

This really suprised me. I have not encountered it since. Is this common? Has anyone else seen it before?

• Like 3

You should have seen if he would have been able to hurdle a fence! I saw one do that for the first time yesterday and I just about lost it. 

Thunter, did you not see what happened @0:30?

Anyway, yeah this was pretty funny and surely NOT intended.

It freaked me out a little when it happened. The last time I played before that was when the zombies were removed for a while so I had no idea if that was supposed to happen!

16 minutes ago, MaxKragen said:

Thunter, did you not see what happened @0:30?

Sorry! I meant he should have tried to get the zombie to crawl over the fence after he downed it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thunter said:

Sorry! I meant he should have tried to get the zombie to crawl over the fence after he downed it. 

lol those pixel defying physics! XD

• Like 1

I'd try and get the z to climb the fence in hopes that it would just shoot up like a rocket! RIP lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, thunter said:

Wait is that possible? If so I might have to try and recreate it!

1 minute ago, HeyBEK said:

Wait is that possible? If so I might have to try and recreate it!

Anything is possible in DayZ! I've noticed that when it comes to glitches, when it rains, it pours. It's hard to imagine all of the things that you could have made that zombie do. lol

• Like 2

LOL for the zombie glitching the heck out... xD never happend to me.. xD but yeah it's KINDA ridiculous how the melee system works in general.. in comparison to the zeds.
spiked baseball bat? should be a absolute zed KILLER.. it isn't because melee is about as broken as a toothpick after being used by a bear.. 

they should really really fix that (and these types of glitches ofc.) before zombies become an actual thing (hordes of like 50+) otherwise nobody will survive once their spotted by them.. the best i've taken out with a melee weapon (baseball bat or axe) was about 3-4.. any more I just leg it 90% of the time since doing 16 mph running and the zeds only doing like 14 you'll outrun them eventually.. that is.. until stamina becomes a thing in patch 327.1

Edited by Tigermonk

They´re just tryin to make infected a real threat again ^^ XD

Edited by imunone
  • Like 1