Sign in to follow this  
kanibal071

DAYZ SA - WANT TO BELIEVE

DAYZ STANDALONE - симулятор выживания - хотелось бы верить((

I don't understand, you want to believe what exactly?

На мой взгляд,ПО ЗАМЫСЛУ,это просто исключительная игра! Если я не ошибаюсь, эта игра была заявлена как СИМУЛЯТОР выживания.Проиграл в нее 1700 часов и ни разу не пожалел что купил ее! Я хочу и дальше продолжать в нее играть,но есть одна проблема. Дело в том,что с каждым новым патчем,игра все больше и больше отдаляется от заявленного симулятора выживания. Безусловно я понимаю,что эта игра находится на стадии альфа тестирования,но как и в любом деле главное "фундамент"-основа,на чем вся остальная "кухня" будет держаться.Так вот,с каждым патчем в игру вводится много нового,но только из разряда "кухни" - всякого рода лут,а основополагающими вещами,такое ощущение,что разработчики вообще не думают заниматься.

Поясню вышесказанное.Если не принимать во внимание читерство и всякого рода багоюзерство(можно потерпеть,ведь-это АЛЬФА),то,на мой взгляд,у заявленного симулятора выживания 3 проблемы : 

№1: "Тупик" - человек,достаточно долго играющий в DAYZ SA,прошедший всю карту черноруссии вдоль и поперек,перепробавший все,что только может предложить ему игра на данном этапе развития,рано или поздно задается вопросом:"Что же делать дальше((?"

№2 "Социопатия" - неоправданная,в большенстве случаев,жестокость одного игрока по отношению к другому,а ведь я сейчас говорю не про PVP ШУТЕР,где набираешь фрагов,чтоб быть лучшим и на первой строчке в несушествующем списке,но про СИМУЛЯТОР ВЫЖИВАНИЯ - заявленный!,где на все,как в жизни должна быть причина.

И конечно проблема № 3 - которая является причиной проблем №1 и №2 - это "НЕХАРДКОРНОСТЬ" 

1) огромное количество разнообразного,легкодоступного лута в городах и селах(еда,вода,одежда и оружие!),что позволяет без всякого труда существовать pvpшникам,и играть в Conterstrike на территории черноруссии. 

2) отсутствие ЗАКОНОВ,что нормально для постапокалипстического пространства,но и также отсутствие "Естественного врага",как фактора сдерживания неоправданной агрессиии,и формирования НУЖНОСТИ игроков друг другу.Безусловно отсутствие этих факторов реалестично,но мешает развитию симулятора,и если ЗАКОН в постапокалипстическом пространстве обсурд,то ЕСТЕСТВЕННЫЙ ВРАГ(бешеные собаки в городах,умные зомби и дикие хищники в лесах) -  приемлемое решение проблемы

3)в будущем возможно появится,но на данном этапе развития игры отсутствует - ВОЗМОЖНОСТЬ СТРОИТЬ! - возможность создания своего места под солнцем на территории черноруссии,и плацдарм для дальнейшего существования и развития социальных связей в условиях не легкой жизни на постапокалипстическом прастранстве - что своего рода ЦЕЛЬ и решение проблемы №1

В заключении хочу еще раз сказать,что в восторге от проекта,и что понимаю,что это РАННИЙ АЛЬФА ДОСТУП. Просто я очень хочу верить(WANT TO BELIEVE),что все эти проблемы в игре(симуляторе) из за ее ранней стадии развития,и в некоторых моментах маркетинговый ход для привечения людей разного возраста и мировозрения,в этот проект,путем упрошения игры(много лута) и акцента на оружии(для pvpшников),и что разработчики доведут начатое до конца,сделав самый  реалестичный и интересный симулятор выживания

1 hour ago, Zimorak said:

I don't understand, you want to believe what exactly?

DO you speak russian?

2 minutes ago, kanibal071 said:

In my opinion, on a plan, it's just an exceptional game! If I am not mistaken, this game was announced as a simulator vyzhivaniya.Proigral it 1700 hours and never regretted that bought it! I want to continue to continue to play it, but there's one problem. The fact is that with each new patch, the game is more and more away from the claimed simulator survival. Of course I understand that this game is in alpha, but in any case the main "foundation" -osnova on what the rest of the "kitchen" will derzhatsya.Tak here, with each patch to the game introduced many new things, but only from the category of "kitchen" - all sorts of loot and fundamental things, a feeling that the developers did not think to do.

Let me explain vysheskazannoe.Esli not take into account all kinds of cheating and bagoyuzerstvo (you can tolerate, because it is-ALPHA), then, in my opinion, the alleged simulator survival 3 problems:

№1: "Deadlock" - a person a long time playing in DAYZ SA, past the entire map Chernarus and down, pereprobavshy everything that can offer him the game at this stage, sooner or later, asks the question: "What to do next ( (? "

№2 "sociopath" - unjustified in most cases, the brutality of the player in relation to the other, and in fact I'm not talking about PVP shooter where you type frags to be the best and the first line in the list nesushestvuyuschem, but about SIMULATOR SURVIVAL - declared! where everything in life must be a reason.

And of course the problem of number 3 - which is the cause of problems №1 and №2 - is "NEHARDKORNOST"

1) huge number of diverse, easily accessible looting in towns and villages (food, water, clothing and weapons!), Which allows without any difficulty there pvpshnikam and play Conterstrike on the territory of Chernarus.

2) the absence of a law, which is normal for post apocalyptic space, but also a lack of "natural enemies" as a deterrent unjustified aggression, and necessity of formation of players each drugu(day?).Bezuslovno absence of these factors realestichno, but it hinders the development of the simulator, and if the law in the area postapokalipsticheskom obsurd, the natural enemies (mad dogs in cities, zombies are smart and wild predators in the forest) - an acceptable solution to the problem

3) may appear in the future, but at this stage there is no game - an opportunity to build! - The ability to create their place under the sun on the territory of Chernarus, and a springboard for further existence and development of social relations in the conditions is not an easy life on postapokalipsticheskom prastranstve - that kind of AIM and solution №1

In conclusion I want to say again that enthusiastic about the project, and I understand that this is ALPHA EARLY ACCESS. I just really want to believe (WANT TO BELIEVE), that all these problems in the game (simulation) due to its early stage of development, and in some moments a marketing ploy for privecheniya people of all ages and worldview, in this project, through the simplified game (many loot) and the emphasis on weapons (for pvpshnikov), and that the developers will bring the follow through, making the most realestichny and interesting survival simulator

A rough translation for anyone that wants to read it.

As for Deadlock- There are endless possibilities of things to do in DayZ if you put it in a Roleplay perspective. 

As for Sociopath- You're going to have to wait until they add the skill system and actually give players a reason to live beyond the "Gear up and PVP" scheme.

The last one "NEHARDKORNOST" Spelling error?- 2) they are adding Wild predators in the forests and such.   3) May appear in the future? it is going to appear in the future, it's just a matter of when. XD

You should believe like the rest of us, and keep your head up about the game. It will get better than it is right now.

Not sure if you can read english (no offense, so i used google translate to translate my text to russian.

Грубый перевод всех, кто хочет, чтобы его прочитать.

Что касается Deadlock- Есть бесконечные возможности вещей, чтобы сделать в DayZ если положить его в перспективе RolePlay.

Что касается Sociopath- Вы собираетесь должны ждать, пока они не добавить систему навыков и фактически дать игрокам повод, чтобы жить вне схемы "Гир и PVP".

Последний из них "NEHARDKORNOST" орфографическая ошибка -? 2) они добавляют диких хищников в лесах и такие. 3) Может появиться в будущем? она будет появляться в будущем, это просто вопрос времени. XD

Вы должны верить, как и остальные из нас, и держать голову об игре. Это будет лучше, чем это прямо сейчас.

i understand what you wrote now and i very glade to see that)) and thank you for youre unswer

я написал 3 проблемы,если их решения не будет dayz не будет симулятором

Hello there

As we dont currently have a Russion or other language forum this is perfectly fine here :) Just remember Google Translate isnt always perfect!

Rgds

LoK

Edited by OrLoK
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, OrLoK said:

As we dont currently have a Russion forum (Sniped for relevancy)

There's something tongue in cheek about this. ^.^

• Like 1

Russians are a myth like the unicorn. I want to believe they are real.

10 minutes ago, Deathlove said:

Russians are a myth like the unicorn. I want to believe they are real.

[ Sorry folks - Deathlove is an old-fashioned implanted AI called "Putin" or 'Puter" (?)  left over from a Deathlok comicbook. He will return to his own time soon. ] Go right on with the thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pilgrim* said:

[ Sorry folks - Deathlove is an old-fashioned implanted AI called "Putin" or 'Puter" (?)  left over from a Deathlok comicbook. He will return to his own time soon. ] Go right on with the thread.

Your a puter!!! XD

But in all seriousness though i kind of understand what hes talking about it doesn't help that im catching shit like "kitchen" for no fucking reason whatsoever in my translation of his topic though and other random shit. lol

Hopefully once .60 hits things will feel more like Dayz again. Currently atm i cant even stand to play Dayz till things change for the better and those survival mechanics we were promised start to physically make an appearance. Gearing up just does not feel rewarding atm when the opposition to stay alive is so little a problem.

Edited by Deathlove

9 hours ago, Deathlove said:

Gearing up just does not feel rewarding atm when the opposition to stay alive is so little a problem.

I'm the one that went to work while logged in and lost my SVD+Ghillie to starvation/dehydration. So staying alive for me is difficult in general. xD

• Like 1

you cant have survival without infected/predator animals everywhere and weather efects that are pushing you to constantly to run away from something, or gather resources, craft or something like that. I dont think we will get that until late beta when all features are functional. Until then there will be only deathmatch with ocational camps.

On 15/3/2016 at 8:05 AM, igor-vk said:

you cant have survival without infected/predator animals everywhere and weather efects that are pushing you to constantly to run away from something, or gather resources, craft or something like that. I dont think we will get that until late beta when all features are functional. Until then there will be only deathmatch with ocational camps.

I get kicked when I join public servers
When I find a public server I can play, the other players only stay 20 mins, or they come to dupe
100 public servers are set on nightime after 6pm, so they are empty
The honest public server I found to play is so far away I have a ping of 160, fps 20
Just two or three playable public servers are 50/50 with people on the beach and PVP teams all wearing exactly the same gear.

apart from that, everything is fine
what is to complain about ?

:)

173.199.94.27:2302   <<  = THE HELPY HELPERS: FOR MERCY OR MAYHEM  >>
Play on an honest public hive server.   Enjoy

One good thing: now the new forum is getting as exciting as the waiting room in a social security office
that's cool, reminds me of the last time I was looking for a job
"I have a smashed collarbone, what's your reason for being here?"
So yesterday spent the day skiing off-piste at 3000m - mad with only one arm
spent the evening on a CRISPR project

I notice a lot of folk only drop by for a moment now, many just don't call in no more
apart from that, everything is STILL fine, right?
what is to complain about ?

xxp

Edited by pilgrim*
spelling

3 minutes ago, igor-vk said:

Nothing at all

7080zo.jpg

These four months breaks between updates are really getting on my nerves. OK, it takes long to make render working (more than a year since it was first anounced), but why they dont trow us some bones in mean time. Like new infected models, or new weapons, or new colour of tents, maybe some new buildings.... Just something to keep us interested in game. I cant belive that every single dev is working or new render. I think this aproach waters down our interest in game

• Like 1

sory guyz my english is bad,and google translator is real bull shit!!!!But i understend what you understund nothing what i wrote((do any owne know how i can found russian forum on this site?

4 minutes ago, kanibal071 said:

sory guyz my english is bad,and google translator is real bull shit!!!!But i understend what you understund nothing what i wrote((do any owne know how i can found russian forum on this site?

Nope, gonna have to learn on this one.