Vehicle Flipping

That moment you spend hours collecting vehicle parts to find out the vehicle is glitched into the ground, so you wait...and wait... till server restarts and you can finally drive your glorious vehicle. Your enjoying this vehicle, being careful not to hit anything, taking your time around corners. You're driving through an open field, nothing could possibly go wrong....but wait.. you make the slightest turn and your vehicle spins out and topples onto it's side, and all your effort is thrown away in a moment... hours wasted. FML :(

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Guest said:

That moment you spend hours collecting vehicle parts to find out the vehicle is glitched into the ground, so you wait...and wait... till server restarts and you can finally drive your glorious vehicle. Your enjoying this vehicle, being careful not to hit anything, taking your time around corners. You're driving through an open field, nothing could possibly go wrong....but wait.. you make the slightest turn and your vehicle spins out and topples onto it's side, and all your effort is thrown away in a moment... hours wasted. FML :(

Vehicles right now are the stripper you married because she's dynamite in the bedroom. You hope against all odds, but you know this likely is going to end only one way. My advice, if it didn't blow up, plot it and wait for another restart. By the sounds of it, I'm going to guess and hope you where most likely driving a hatchback. I wouldn't recommend driving any of the other vehicles off road, although a V3S can sometimes get the job done. If it is the hatchback, I wouldn't take it out of third on the highway, and would seriously recommend second to third off road.

Edited by [DGN] Johnny
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, [DGN] Johnny said:

Vehicles right now are the stripper you married because she's dynamite in the bedroom. You hope against all odds, but you know this likely is going to end only one way. My advice, if it didn't blow up, plot it and wait for another restart. By the sounds of it, I'm going to guess and hope you where most likely driving a hatchback. I wouldn't recommend driving any of the other vehicles off road, although a V3S can sometimes get the job done. If it is the hatchback, I wouldn't take it out of third on the highway, and would seriously recommend second to third off road.

DayZ has a proud history of deadly vehicles going right back to the start of the Mod. WOW !! Many years ago the first time I rode a pushbike into 6 inches of seawater it kind of violently exploded and killed me.

you should be proud to be part of the DayZ terrifying vehicle experience.

Also, FYI the stripper married me because I am dynamite in the bedroom.

xx p

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WilliamTheConqueror said:

Go outside and try to flip your car over, right now. Should be easy, right?

Is this sarcasm, cause I mean I can flip an entire tank trailer with my pinky, so I don't know what you're getting at here.

• Like 2

On 23.2.2016 at 2:48 AM, Guest said:

You're driving through an open field, nothing could possibly go wrong....but wait.. you make the slightest turn and your vehicle spins out and topples onto it's side, and all your effort is thrown away in a moment... hours wasted. FML :(

You know - I've had that, too! I first had it in the sedan and thought it must be a feature ;) However, I soon found out cars drive perfectly normal most of the time. Last time I had the problem where my 4x4 would suddenly spin out on a straight road, I solved the problem like all problems are solved in Dayz. I got out and shot it. Seriously - it was the only thing that helped! I took off the tires and switched and replaced them and reconnected several times. Yet shooting the fucking car was what worked! After that it drove perfectly normal. 

I got the idea after a splintered front window got cured by the same bullet-magic once. It was on a 1p server and I couldn't see shit inside the car. Got out, shot it with the MP5, got back in and drove with a clean window. So weird, but you know...Dayz. So, in case of any car damage: shoot to repair!

Edited by S3V3N

Switching back and forth with the UI can also bug out vehicles. Going from Legacy to New around a fully working vehicle has given the stall bug on three occasions. To fix it you either need a server reset, or someone else to get into your vehicle and drive it for a second or two.

Edited by [DGN] Johnny

1 hour ago, [DGN] Johnny said:

Switching back and forth with the UI can also bug out vehicles. Going from Legacy to New around a fully working vehicle has given the stall bug on three occasions. To fix it you either need a server reset, or someone else to get into your vehicle and drive it for a second or two.

Didnt know this actually, thanks for the heads up!

• Like 1