Sign in to follow this  
pilgrim*

The Beanz U Luv <XXX> Forum Shock !

the Beanz U Luv KOS <XXX> Forum Shock Vote !  

13 members have voted

1. 1. do you want [BEANS] or [HEARTS] on the Forum ?

• I want LUV
    • Give me BEANZ or give me DEATH
    • Check for Kourtney Kardashian Instagrams

k3rc00.jpg

..wwwwhere are the WTF'n BEANZZzz !!! ???

Check for Kourtney Kardashian Instagrams

7080zo.jpg

DayZ players are tough and bad. If you earn respect they will maybe give BEANZ but they don't send Hearts 

Do you want the DayZ forum turned into a Kiss On Sight forum ?

xx pilgrim                

Edited by pilgrim (ZDay-grimpilay)
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, ☣BioHaze☣ said:

..//..

^                                                                 a1scxw.jpg   a1scxw.jpg  +  zbp55.jpg

Edited by pilgrim / pilgrim
  • Like 1

I don't know what to do anymore.  I keep running across posts that I find to be worthy of beans, but I don't necessarily "like them," like them.  I certainly don't feel like sending out Valentines. These are such confusing times...

• Like 2

19 hours ago, emuthreat said:

I don't know what to do anymore.  I keep running across posts that I find to be worthy of beans, but I don't necessarily "like them," like them.  I certainly don't feel like sending out Valentines. These are such confusing times...

efgkys.jpg

Edited by pilgrim / pilgrim

The forums seem to be so work in progress that we will likely see beanz later. They are just now missing just like many other things.