Sign in to follow this  
kataro

FN-FAL about optics

FN FAL in future will use hunting scope or it will a nigh vision image intensifier or a thermal optic system ...  it has a rail.

And if  FN FAL use hunting scope will be a good alternative to SVD ?

[yotube]

Edited by kataro

FN FAL in future will use hunting scope or it will a nigh vision image intensifier or a thermal optic system ...  it has a rail.

that wouldn't be absurdly op at all...

Most likely it will use the same optics as the UMP and M4.

I've seen thermal optics used in the mod and its just silly. Basically gamebreaking. I hope it is not implemented. Night vision goggles that cant be used in combination with optics would be nice though.

• Like 2

I've seen thermal optics used in the mod and its just silly. Basically gamebreaking. I hope it is not implemented. Night vision goggles that cant be used in combination with optics would be nice though.

I would like to see the PVS-4 scope return as its a only night time use weapon so it wouldn't be super OP.

I'd personally like to see it continue to accept no optics. We already have the SVD, we don't need yet another all purpose battle rifle. At most, a military-specific "sniper" scope. But an acog or red dot would be too much in my opinion.

I agree with you with the ump, acog, red-dot up to 400meters. 

But not thermal optics because this is usually removed from the arma 3 system because its OP. In all mods they are usually disabled because its OP.

Night vision is very useful on goggles, press N But again a rare item only found in military and heli spawns.

It will use optics with picantilly rails. Now its ACOG and those red-dots. And maybe if they something new. I think it wont be as good as SVD or Winchester, but not far from them.