Sign in to follow this  
valdivia

Shemag's

The shemagh is an Arab scarf u tired of seeing the face of terrorists, Arab guerrillas, nomadic and hollywood videos, automatically u is taken to have a piece of CONCEPT and twist the muzzle in its use / employment.

Westerners love to associate the item with military uniforms and visual, and i thin FUC*, it's much more than that !!!
But let's face it, many of us use junk and equipment of military origin, the soldier ever noticed that has much better attired in uniforms and equipment that many military unit in the world.

22997.jpg

Itd be nice to 'see 'some apo'strophe's. I am a petty shit.

Yeah suggested before, I think. I'd be pretty keen on a regular scarf that you can either wear around your neck or round your head so you can pretend to be a grizzled, bearded Delta Force operative. 

• Like 1

I agree, I've always wanted to see shemaghs in DayZ. It's such a versatile piece of clothing...you could wear it like a scarf over your chest, or over your lower face and chest, or as a bandana, or as a head wrap, or as a full head/face wrap...meaning that this one item is effectively 5+ items in one. We need more things like that in DayZ, with how loot works the more items they add the less likely you are to actually find an item you want. If one item can be used in five different ways it's more likely to be the item you want to find.

Hopefully they make shemaghs craftable, by sewing some rags together and dying it.

Edited by OnionOfShame

yes add them then it helps me know who to shoot. i miss the burlap bag on the head folks do not care they are putting targets on there back, bandits always wore those too.

Edited by gannon46

I take it you never played the mod...

WMvHAS3.png

I wouldn't be surprised if they were added at some point.

• Like 2

The shemagh is an Arab scarf u tired of seeing the face of terrorists, Arab guerrillas, nomadic and hollywood videos, automatically u is taken to have a piece of CONCEPT and twist the muzzle in its use / employment.

Westerners love to associate the item with military uniforms and visual, and i thin FUC*, it's much more than that !!!
But let's face it, many of us use junk and equipment of military origin, the soldier ever noticed that has much better attired in uniforms and equipment that many military unit in the world.

22997.jpg

sadly, so true. Even if they are used for functional means to hold the sand out. We associate them for other reasons now, more so then its true intentions.

Anything that hides the face these days are seen as acts of terror, even if its ceremonial headdresses. We do need to change, but we can not.

then.

dont.

hack.

doesn't matter anyway, i've got a bypass so I can still play all arma based games despite having a "Global" ban :)