TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

i'm Andrew. 23 from Ohio, USA. complete newb with no mic. but if anyone is willing to help me out... i would be eternally thankful!

steam - iamandrewx

First, hello to all the new folks since I arrived. I'm pretty new myself. About a month.

Mics are almost essential survival gear; in my experience, a lot of players won't wait around long enough to read your text--they'd just as soon shoot you or run away. Something to consider... :)

Hi all.

Just started recording adventures for YouTube. I help Bambi and kill bandits for fun. I enjoy starting gathering gear again when I am killed (usually a bullet in the back), and form a slightly different character each time I play and change my style of play to make it more interesting. I usually travel the map at least once per session. I call at all three airfields and all military bases looking for bad boys and travel the coast to assist a bambi. I give out food and weapons - already loaded which is risky!

• Like 1

I've logged about 25 hrs now on standalone. I've hated. Loved and died and survived all in equal measures. It's a truly awesome epic game. My in game tag is PYEWACKET if you find me be nice. I have yet to kill someone. And hopefully never will.

Hello, you can call me Joseph.

I played DayZ for over a year, many consider me a Veteran Player.

I am a friendly bit, sort of a militaristic play style, Extremely Tactical Player. Sort of a rule I follow, night Ops ONLY. Daytime is too risky. So I sold my PC for console gaming.. realized DayZ is probably not coming to xbox. So I sold almost all my games and consoles, and bought a nice geared gaming pc. DAYZ4LIFE. Rocket is the all superior Ruler.

Anyways, I roleplay a fair bit too, looking into creating a Cinematic Series for The standalone. This friday, its go time. If you ask if im a hero or a bandit............

*Places Burlap Sack Over your Head*

-Single Gunshot

Peace.

I'm red, and I met my first friendly player today. I had some decent gear and was in a military jail. When I noticed all the doors were open. I continued upstairs and saw there was one closed door. Talk about panic attack. I opened and... Pew pewpew. So I take a step back and type friendly in chat as my mic doesn't work. He replied ok and apologized saying he's just used to shooting on sight bc others have done it to him. It seems to be a real cycle there I fear I will soon become a defensive kos player.

Well I suppose I should introduce myself and stop lurking in the woods.

So i'm Jackson, names the same in game and i'm generally a friendly player. There is nothing I despise more than bandits, so my favourite past time is sniping them and or killing them with random syringes, although i tend to have psychopathic, homicidal tendencies at times. If anyone ever wants to go on fun filled bandit hunting/torturing adventures with me, just message me on here or message me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017489449/

Names Johnny... Candytripn for just about every game I play.

Just bought this game, and axiously awaiting it's download. Never played the mod or even Arma, but it seems worth the paper. Figured while I await download, I'd start on the forums and this was the first place I saw.. so yeah.. hi :) That's all. Hit me up if you need another body to mercilessly throw in front of your enemies. 'Cause we all have to start somewhere...

*edited for dumbass spelling*

Edited by candytripn

Hi All

New to DayZ Game & Forum, thought id say hi whilst here,

also anybody want to make an extra friend on steam too then see my profile at steam,

the name is

"mark117h"

Super Awsome Wicked Game

well done to all the DayZ team for making a right whopper of a monster game

Cheers & Thank You.

mark117h

Hi guys, so I have about a day played on DayZ Standalone and I have yet to get a solid character. So I'm looking for some guys to play with that I can roll with in a squad.Having other guys to play with will make me want to play even more! 

My Steam name is groomzie316 just as my username is. My pic is of Spoderman so it's easy to spot me. When you find me, send me a friend request and I'd be down to play.

Amias here. Heard so much about the mod over the past couple years, and finally the SA I had to cave and buy it a few days ago. Really loving it, other than being KoS on a char I'd spent a ton of hours on. *This* is the game I've been waiting for all my life, brutal as it is. Can't wait for it to be finished, though I imagine I'll be hanging around to see the changes :P

amyasleigh on Steam, add me if you want (actually please, I'd love to have some buddies to roam with, no mic as of yet though :( ). I try to play the pure hearted survivalist, either avoiding contact with others or holding a hand up in peace upon suprise contact. Playing experimental atm, zombies be scary there!

Edited by Amias Free

Hi, im Meenos. Mostly known as meenos, Flip or Nawas.

- Currently playing time (85 hours) - Probably count as a new player. But i fit right in, love this game-

im Friendly and i try to help out as much as possible, and try to point my gun at bandits as much as possible.

Hello! My name Scar or SCAAAAA if you wish to have a conversation  ;) any way i'm new to the forums but not the game. I know all the basics off the game and mod. I wish to become a hero in DayZ and help anyone who needs it. And eliminate anyone who threatens BAMBIS aka fresh spawns. My steam is scarface4467. if that doesn't work just add (ace) on it. So yea... HI!  :D

Hi all, Bombhead here. Caught the youtube videos and just had to have a go. Never played Arma so Standalone is all new to me.

I'm usually wandering around looking lost until someone shoots on sight, something that is happening way too much of the time, but thats the game I suppose.

Hope to see you ingame, but hopefully not in your crosshairs..... 

Hi all. My name is Kipzz. Haven't played the game. Waiting for new pc. The first game i am gonna play with it is day z sa.

See you online.

Hey Everyone im new to Dayz standalone and this forum,

Ive been playing Dayz solo now for about 2 weeks and the bandit situation is insane, I help most people I come across giving them guns and ammo and food unless they shoot on sight then its game on.

Would be great to meet some people on here and get a group to play with going, if anyone is interested give us a shout :)

Hey guys! I'm not a new, new player but I am new to the forums so i figured I'd post here! looking for a few people to link up with and play with! Hmu on here and I will add you to skype or steam or whatever! (standalone version btw)

Hey guys, my names Art I just started playing about three weeks ago after hearing about all the craziness. (Wiggling, force feeding hostages etc.) 

So despite my jobs crazy hours I've gotten a good amount of game time in and I'm really falling in love with the land. Chernarus is beautiful in a Soviet bloc country sort of way. I've also meet a few cool people who helped me start off and temporary took me into their group. But because of my weird, unpredictable, job schedule it's hard for me to stick with a group so I find myself soloing in the deep north, enjoying the landscape but not much else. I'm missing out on a lot of the shenanigans that make this game fun and unique, it's kind of a bummer. 

Anyways I'm a friendly, forest ranger, with plenty of extra beans so if any of you need a hand I game on servers located near Chicago.

Here's my steam id if any of you would like to hit me up: http://steamcommunity.com/id/starvingart/

Im bigbirdi, i like the The walking Dead tv series, thought i would have go at this. so far its quite nice. Only killed one zombies and i died shortly after.  not for 30mins

• Like 1

New player here. East Coast USA.

Bought DayZ last night and played about 6hrs so far. Lot's to learn!

Edited by VintageToenail

Hey, new here.  Use the same name in the servers.  Only have about 8 hours of playing time in SA.  First character died of starvation.  That's about it I guess.  See ya in the servers.

Hello!

My name is umberfive, ingame "umber 5". Yes, it should have been "Number 5". Somehow I managed to change it accidently to "umber 5" when leaving the game. My play time is only about 40 hours, but the fun never dies. My first death was falling from a silo at night. Second time was axed to death by a female character. Never be a gentleman. Third time was shot by a fresh spawn killer. Fourth time was by a camper in Elektro. Fifth time was mysterious. I joined a server and "you are dead". I teamed up with a few friends and we are doing some sightseeing.  :)

Hello newby's. Im Ben, also a newby from The Netherlands.

Never played Arma2 or Arma3, but i watched a lot of DayZ movies on Youtube that got me interested.

Played the game for about 29 hours right now. Still learning and finding people to play with... Alone is just too..... alone...

( And im friendly )

Hi, not a "new" player but new on the forum. Currently 180 hrs of gameplay.

I play under the Alias: Kroel.

I guess I'm a bandit nowadays bc nobody can be trusted :)