TedZ

DayZ is peaceful

Hi all, Prospero here just want to say awesome work on the game so far. Iv followed the day z mod for a while but i have a lame laptop...but now I have a fairly powerful pc and I am able to enjoy this Day z SA in its entirety. I truly enjoy this game ......despite the bandits and the rage they cause me.

Edited by Prospero2817

Hi all!

I've had the mod installed and working for over a week now, but never really got a chance to play it due to other commitments. That didn't stop me visiting forums and whatnot, and the stunning screenies of the SA that I saw have made me decide to splash out on the standalone.

I've got no mic, and I mainly use an xbox controller, so I'll probably be winding up dead in a crosshair near you sometime soon!

Edited by voorsk

Hello I'm mr. Merica! I'm not new to the days experience but I'm still not a seasoned vet. I'm not a bandit but I'm not a hero. I like to play with others. I hope to see you all sometime or later!

Hey guys, FOXY here. All the way down south from Sunny Singapore. I spend most of my time piloting the helos. Don't be afraid to throw me a shout out if you need some legging around Chenarus or even the occassional HALO jumps Feel free to return me the favor with a can of sardines!

Steam ID: Roadfools

Hello, I'm liquidcactus, I started playing the dayz mod in may 2012 and couldn't beleive how different it was from everything else. I've been gaming online since 1998 all ways have, always will. The first days of quake and half-life mods is what really started my online gaming carrer. Playing against real people is where gaming is at which is just so much more satisfying.

Hi, my name is GolobZ, I am from Serbia, currently unemployed (well, "stay at home" husband), electrician by trade, but I worked all sorts of things, from construction worker, tv and video montage technician, LPG refinery worker, to (music) stage rigging and PC service and repair.. I have 2 major things that i love, one is my beautiful wife, other is of course gaming. 

LAN parties with my friends were regular for at least 10 years (Quake 3 Arena, Warcraft, CS, etc), but I dont have much experience with on-line gaming. Only other thing that I play is Battlestar Galactica Online.. I found out about DayZ around the time when Standalone was out. And I haven t played mod. Also I don t have mic, so for now I play as a loner.

Edited by GolobZ

What's up guys I'm DKS I have been playing DayZ SA for about a month. I played DayZ mod for a couple months before moving on to other games until the standalone came out. Now I am back to playing both SA and Mod. Can't wait to see the game progress through Alpha haven't been this excited for a game in a long time. I make videos and stream DayZ and other games on my Youtube channel and stream over on Twitch. Glad to be apart of such a helpful awesome community here!

Hallo Leute\ Hello Folks,

my name is Fabian. I am from germany. In most games I am SirCiper (as in this forum) but in DayZ I am (as i was in counterstrike on a privat lan party) FAB.(Why was this name Used as default anyway?OR did I put it ,half asleep, in, in the late night when I downloaded the game?!)

I owned but never played much of the mod. as I saw the 5 Vids, "sidestrafe" had put out at the time I decided to join in.

I found a friendly player and we and his brother try to coop our way through this apocalypse.

My goal is to play as friendly as possible and roleplay a lot (since this is anotherhobby of mine). It would be awsome to survive a bandit raid and to play out how the char would develope from there. Since dying is a rather common thing in this game, I think this might be impossible. ;) But awsome it would be!

Regards to all,

Fabian.

Hi!
My name is Blaise/Balázs. I am from Hungary, I'm 25 years old, and you can find me in the game by the name "The Bear" (character name, not Steam ID). I didn't play much with the mod but the Standalone somehow managed to make me an apocalypse-addict. :P I make youtube videos in my native language (which is hungarian), but I like to play with anybody. I am kind of a white knight ingame, I'm trying to be friendly, but if somebody shoots on sight, I don't usually think about his or her intentions. :P

I'm up to voicechat roleplaying if anybody's into it, so... Yeah. I speak hungarian and english.

You can find me on steam by the same name as here.

Regards,

Balázs

In the name of the entire DayZ community; WELCOME EVERYONE!

Have fun, and save your beans ;)

Hey, I'm Cjailook, I am new to the game of Dayz Standalone and hope to find many friendlies to run around with and maybe form some sort of squad

Add me on Steam -  Cjailook

Wassup survivors!

Loco here, i'm italian living in London atm, 24 years old, i play SA alone, sometimes with friends, but just for fun, i'm looking for some serious group to tag along with and share my beans.

I play on hardcore servers.

My Steam ID is strato_caster89, feel free to add me.

Cheers!

Hi DayZ'ers,

I'm an american living over in Germany. I play on central european time, my in game name is Timewarp. Feel free to hit me up if you are in the EU and want to run some DayZ, World of Tanks, Battlefield or Rust! :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/timewarp76/

If anyone would like to join our clan it's the Beer Belly Master Mindz, we play multiple games our steam link is here http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BeerBellyMasterMindz

you can also check out clan recruitment thread here. http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/178144-beer-belly-master-mindz-recruiting-eu-clan/ and our website is at this link www.clans.de/bbmm

Edited by Timewarp

Hi everyone!

My name is Jan and I am a twenty-year-old student living in Germany. I speak English and German and I am now getting back into the game. I haven't been playing it for more than a year but I have some experience with the mod. I usually play as a friendly player especially If I have mates backing me up. So if you want my gun on your site add me on steam or write a pm.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/5327/

Welcome guys! :D

im batman

Don't let Robin die!

Edited by RickJones

Howdy forum folks,

been reading here for ages. After some issues with setting up an account, I finallly registered. See you in game!

Hi all,

The name's Heskey, currently going via the in-game name 'Jim'. Very much enjoying watching RhinoCRUNCH and FrankieOnPC's YouTube vids of DayZ SA.

I'm on the PC Gamer server and looking for some guys to roll with.

I'm trying my best to be a good guy.

I'm 25 in March, from the North-West UK.

Hi, I'm Bobby. I appear on DayZ as bobbyb85. Anyone finds me, feel free to come say hi....Friendly, unless provoked ;) Still getting to grips with it, only had it a week and never played the mod.

Name's Pao, I played the mod a lot and now I'm enjoying the standalone!

I'm friendly with everyone, but if someone looks dangerous I try to avoid him, I don't like to shoot anyone! I shoot only for emergencies :)

Hope to see ya guys in game!