Sign in to follow this  
hajud

Respawn Winchester

I've had some luck finding one at a police station but I think deer stands are your best bet.

They respawno in residential buildings. 

• Like 8

Where exactly are these buildings?

Approximately everywhere.

• Like 6

I've had best luck in cars.  Never seen one in a deerstand.

Honestly, their spawn rate is way too low imo.  Many people prefer the blaze to them any ways, so it potentially creates one of the few scenarios where it comes down to personal preference but for some reason the devs think sniping is too op (even though in reality it sucks) and made them way too rare.

I think I've found as many SVDs as I have winchestors.

left hand porch behind the plant, also in the ground floor of the yellow buildings

I have a question in regards to the Winchester.

I have recently returned from about a 6-7 month absence from Dayz. I wanted to check out the new changes, buildings, etc... so I logged on to an empty server and spawned near Elektro.

Pretty much right off the bat I found a Winchester, (among other things), but I have not found any ammo that will fit it. I moused over the gun but it doesn't say what caliber it takes.

I've gone from Balota, to Elektro, to Cherno, to Berenezino, up the coast to Svet and over to Novo and have not found anything that will fit it. This has been the case over the course of the past few days and on multiple servers. I have other guns on me like 1911's and a PK73 (think that's it) but nothing for a Winchester. I've come close to dropping it a few times but I always tell myself if I do I will find ammo for it in the next town. LOL

I've hit the police stations and many homes in every town I go to, but, nothing so far. I don't doubt that it's out there and I'm sure it's just a streak of bad luck but damn! :)

I have a question in regards to the Winchester.

I have recently returned from about a 6-7 month absence from Dayz. I wanted to check out the new changes, buildings, etc... so I logged on to an empty server and spawned near Elektro.

Pretty much right off the bat I found a Winchester, (among other things), but I have not found any ammo that will fit it. I moused over the gun but it doesn't say what caliber it takes.

I've gone from Balota, to Elektro, to Cherno, to Berenezino, up the coast to Svet and over to Novo and have not found anything that will fit it. This has been the case over the course of the past few days and on multiple servers. I have other guns on me like 1911's and a PK73 (think that's it) but nothing for a Winchester. I've come close to dropping it a few times but I always tell myself if I do I will find ammo for it in the next town. LOL

I've hit the police stations and many homes in every town I go to, but, nothing so far. I don't doubt that it's out there and I'm sure it's just a streak of bad luck but damn! :)

It's winchestor .308 ammo.

It stacks to 40 and is brown/copper kinda color.  The box it comes in is gold/white, same general shape as mosin ammo.

Found 2 winchesters in a electro in a full server. I might had luck skill in 10 but oh well you never know.

They respawno in residential buildings. 

I giggled! :thumbsup:

somebody know where respawno now winchester ? ; ;)

Found one yesterday, it appeared to have 1 bullet in the chamber. I assumed it ment, it was left there for someone to shoot themselves with it while i pickup an SKS :)