Sign in to follow this  
maximumak777 (DayZ)

0.59- Shout out to a Hero in Chernobyl!

Hey, I met some random person in Cherno who saw that I was bleeding. I was a fresh spawn at the time and I was bleeding out from a zombie wound. He offered me some bandages and went on his way. If that person is seeing this, I was the one who was wearing a clown mask and green t shirt and jeans.

Good to see players are working together again in .59!

:thumbsup:  Nice! Although I doubt he'll ever see this.

P.S. : "Cherno" doesn't stand for "Chernobyl" but "Chernogorsk"   ;)

• Like 1

I thought there were no zombies in the game at the moment.

Or are they just vere rare?

There should be two in Novo, but other than that 0.58 looks to be zombieless. OP is talking about 0.59 though, so maybe he's playing experimental?

Which brings to mind that I should take a selfie with those famous two in Novo, while it's still possible ))

There should be two in Novo, but other than that 0.58 looks to be zombieless. OP is talking about 0.59 though, so maybe he's playing experimental?

Which brings to mind that I should take a selfie with those famous two in Novo, while it's still possible ))

Lol. Yeah, you should take that picture. :D

Thanks for pointing out that he's talking about .59.

I didn't notice that. Was half asleep when I answered.

Might be time again to jump into DayZ and the experimental servers.

• Like 2

If you're interested in finding him, go to "friends" tab on steam, go to recently played with, check your last sessions, you'll see some steam profiles, click the one that you think it might be him, they contact him.

• Like 1

Hey, I met some random person in Cherno who saw that I was bleeding. I was a fresh spawn at the time and I was bleeding out from a zombie wound. He offered me some bandages and went on his way. If that person is seeing this, I was the one who was wearing a clown mask and green t shirt and jeans.

Good to see players are working together again in .59!

wow, bandaging a freshspawn... how stupid can you be, i would throw him a bandage but never let a freshspawn go near me

especially when someone is wearing one of the clown masks, they get KoS'd right away no questions asked

wow, bandaging a freshspawn... how stupid can you be, i would throw him a bandage but never let a freshspawn go near me

especially when someone is wearing one of the clown masks, they get KoS'd right away no questions asked

My 2 rules of DayZ.

1: Don't trust newspawns, they have nothing to lose so they tend to bonzai charge. (You can approach these wild beasts, but do not get too close or too comfortable around them)

2: If somebody is wearing a mask (not including gas mask), kill them, kill them, burn them with fire, and kill them again.

Edited by Darkrider400

He didn't say that the guy bandaged him.

Sounds to me that he dropped him the bandages and went on his way.

My friend loves the masks but doesn't KOS.

Wy judge someone from what he is wearing?

It's not like in real life where a mask can hide someone's identity.

Because the way someone dresses can describe their personality. A person dressing in lightly colored clothing doesnt mind being seen, isn't trying to hide, I'd give them a little more friendly consideration. A person dressed in dark or camo clothing (like myself, I use summer hunting clothes), doesnt want to be seen easily, but isn't trying to fully hide or engage in combat, less consideration, using caution. A person dressed in military clothing (gorka, TTSKO), focus' on military tactics, secures ammo and weapons when possible, doesn't like confrontation and uses violence whenever possible, avoid if possible use extreme caution. A person wearing a mask, run away or blow his fucking head off.

It is an aspect of human psychology to be intensely mistrustful of people when they hide their face. It essentially de-humanizes them. This is the reason, when you watch a movie, all the villain's henchmen tend to wear masks that cover the face, while the protagonists do not

because 99% of the time, people wearing these masks think they are "kewl" and are 14 year old squeakers trying to kos everything they see

masks give you no protection, no camo, no actual value whatsoever, so everyone wearing them are suspicious for me from the get-go,

and i think everyone wearing these masks is aware of that

the funniest thing are the people who think they can lie to you straight just because they sit behind a microphone and you can't see their real face,

and think you don't know, though you can tell by their way of speech, most of the time the cure to that is some friendly bottle of watter with a bit of gasoline in it,

because backstabbers never deny a friendly offer (as if they expect you to go "What? you don't want my water? you are a bad person! i'll kill you!")

it's just like in Darksouls pvp with the naked guys, they always have some Troll-weapon or magic up their ass (literally)

Edited by Zombo

@ 022/128 ?

If so, np.

i would throw him a bandage but never let a freshspawn go near me

I did this.^^

I toled him the bandage should be visibile in a few sec on the ground... desync...

I waited 10 sec before I placed the bandage. Maybe he would start a fight. I thought it is better when he has less blood. :P

But he was a nice guy.  :thumbsup:

Edited by NoCheats

I said Chernobyl because of autocorrect and I made this on my phone. I KNOW cherno = chernogorsk. Thanks anyway.

Chernobyl XD

:thumbsup:  Nice! Although I doubt he'll ever see this.

P.S. : "Cherno" doesn't stand for "Chernobyl" but "Chernogorsk"   ;)

• Like 1