gannon46

Curiosity peaked

I've never played the mod, but I can only imagine the amount of fuckery that would take place if there was rocket launchers or stinger missiles. xD I can see it now...you run into a small shed to look for burlap and get blown up by someone who finds it funny to blow you up. Or quickly haul ass into the barracks at the military base and someone comes by and shoots a missile down the hallway and destroys everything in its path lol

I personally can't imagine what they'd implement to take down heli's, but if it's anything similar to the mod they might just keep us using guns and no heavy weapons (i.e. launchers or missiles).  

.....or you're chilling in a tree stand waiting for a deer herd, you see one. You line up to take one down, then some asshat with an RPG comes running over the next hill blowing up the whole herd 

• Like 1

.....or you're chilling in a tree stand waiting for a deer herd, you see one. You line up to take one down, then some asshat with an RPG comes running over the next hill blowing up the whole herd 

Gotta watch out for those wild fire trucks that roam the plains of Chernarus as well! They have a habbt of sneaking up on herds when you least expect them to!

I think if they are going to add air transport then to balance that they should add armored ground transport. I'm think will all the BMPs around they are the logical choice

Armored ground was way more of a balance issue in the mod than helicopters ever were.  It was no fun being run over by near invulnerable vehicles.  On some servers that's all pvp became, was running people over with armored trucks.

Of course, a large issue of that was large vehicles in the mod could run straight over everything, including trees, and an overabundance.

Hacker killed me and that day i killed 3 chopers with my le enfield no scope. Was a good day, but i was also furios like shit. You only need to know where the fuel tank is and choper goes bye bye.

Edited by metalica24

It was easy to take down helicopters in the mod with regular weapons.  Shooting out pilots is fairly easy, and damaging rotors with 7.62 was also easy.  I hope they don't add stingers, that would make it too trivial.

It won't be an issue.

In fact it'll be so easy do so. It'll take you roughly 3 days to find and repair it and you'll have it for an hour lol