schwaBAM

<< = The Helpy Helpers: For Mercy or Mayhem >> - 208.167.250.211:2302

Thanks for dropping in and saying hello guys. We definitely intend on lifting things back off again in the near future. Private? Public? 50 pop? not sure yet- but the gang remains passionate in providing reliable, mature moderation for folks to visit once .61 drops. 

On 10/22/2016 at 3:38 PM, eno said:

Thanks for dropping in and saying hello guys. We definitely intend on lifting things back off again in the near future. Private? Public? 50 pop? not sure yet- but the gang remains passionate in providing reliable, mature moderation for folks to visit once .61 drops. 

I see you guys are getting itchy can opener fingers again...

Count me in when HH goes live again. Your pings were great for me when your server was mid/low pop.

Please re-post the contribution links/group links as soon as you guys decide.

Depending on the play-style trend of your other members I can bring balance to the force. (not sure if I want to stay purely as my super-friendly "helper" or maybe start to slip over to the mischievous "shit-disturber").....but I am looking forward to being a regular either way.

I am also still looking to create my own Slave to a good Private server so members can stretch their adventures across two maps when they want...so PM me if this might be an option when your POP goes up enough to justify it.

Cheers! 

Edited by philbur

Oh we pitched the super friendly routine quite awhile ago. We still give people a chance but our risk tolerance is way down. 

We'll definitely keep you posted about where we'll end up regarding serving. I know some would like  a private 1PP- I've never played one but as we get further towards immersion it might be the right thing to do- unfortunately there's not a huge demand for it.

Regardless- we'll keep this thread updated when we make the move back to hosting. Judging by the recent developments in exp. I can't imagine it'll be too long.

Hi guys.

Been away for a while but back on now.

Just bumping this thread...and checking to see if your group had plans for HH.

Cheers!

On 2/17/2017 at 2:50 PM, philbur said:

Hi guys.

Been away for a while but back on now.

Just bumping this thread...and checking to see if your group had plans for HH.

Cheers!

A few of us regulars from Helpy have migrated over to a server that ColdAtrophy rented a couple months ago.  DayZ (Public/1pp/Crosshairs OFF) 66.55.158.186:2302

• Like 1