Sign in to follow this  
raxto

Military identification plate

No more Unknown Entity. :) It would be great to have a chance to check some info after dead/unconsciousness of character if body is still in game.

1. NAME - nickname

2. BIRTH - lifetime of character (in hours/days)

3. KILLS - how many players was killed by this character.

4. BLOODTYPE - bloodtype

TwhPoXf.jpg

cheers...

Raxto

• Like 1

As mentioned above, the survivors are civilian, and having the lifetime of character and kills magically change is not really realistic.

No its not realistic. 

Would it be nice to have though? Yes, of course. Maybe a journal on each of the players bodies when they die. Having some stats about the character. Gives a little bit of background.

Dog tags, no. Journal? Sure, why not. We all spawn with a chem light and a rag anyways, why not throw a journal in there.

• Like 3

I'd be cool with a journal (That you're allowed to drop, it shouldn't be permanent)

This defeats the purpose though, everyone would just drop it so no ones knows who they are...

Go with the old suggestion, Wallet with ID, can't drop it, and it's not actually and Item..

Just have the status text read " Their drivers licence reads ...... "

• Like 1

This defeats the purpose though, everyone would just drop it so no ones knows who they are...

Go with the old suggestion, Wallet with ID, can't drop it, and it's not actually and Item..

Just have the status text read " Their drivers licence reads ...... "

But that also defeats the idea of ultimate freedom to do what you want. If an apocalypse happened in reality you could easily just drop your wallet and ID, and claim another name. You shouldn't be forced into anything.

• Like 1

Hello there

Perhaps an info tattoo Mad Max Style?

Rgds

LoK

People would draw or make a dick symbol on them but still is a great Idea for RP servers. 

Most of the surviving residents are civilian, though.

How about you need to find them? like of a military Zombie, general military or in civilian place I have my own Soviet Dog tags which I use for airsoft.