Sign in to follow this  
FlimFlamm

Mannequins

What's a mannequin?

Male_Mannequin_DYL-200B.jpg

So, Why mannequins? You are probably asking...

Who knows? All kinds of reasons.

Want to set up a decoy? Dress up a mannequin.

Want to set up a target for target practice? Mannequin.

Want to store/show off your awesome clothing? Mannequin.

Want to mind fuck people? Mannequin + balaclava  + aviators + walkie talkie.

Feeling lonely? Mannequin

Extraordinary fashion desire? Mannequin.

Feeling maniacal? Mannequin + radio + land mine

Want to create a zombie reverse scarecrow? Mannequin + walkie talkie + bull horn.

Want to train your infinitely incompetent man-children you call subordinates to engage in quality warfare? Set up mannequins for sniper training and many mannequins inside large buildings for close quarters training, some wearing friendly arm bands and some dressed as enemies.

Who really knows the amount of uses for mannequins, but the function of carrying them around in your hands and placing them where you want and then dressing them up with any and all available clothing should be pretty straight forward to implement. I reckon it might be downright easy.

Every-time you see a dressed up mannequin (unless you know it's there), whether it is in a forest on the street or in a building, there is going to be a split second where your brain tells you it is a living human, giving you a quick jolt of adrenaline. I feel mannequins would fit in nicely with base-building and the incoming persistence of all things.

My main desire for having mannequins is so that I can store my extra clothing in a very show-offey way. I would also like some sort of wardrobe capacity for mass clothing storage, but for now mannequins would be enough!

Edited by FlimFlamm
  • Like 9

You honestly just made the whole mannequin thing perfect with all the examples. I'm gonna need some land mines now.

(Plus I wanna show off my wardrobe in style, my camp is gonna be creepy af but stylish none the less)

• Like 1

So you can drive in the car pool lanes without getting a ticket.

So you can drive in the car pool lanes without getting a ticket.

That's one I didn't think of!!!!!! Your mannequin pal can potentially absorb some of those friendly hellos that players tend to send at one another in the form of high velocity lead projectiles.

This hilarious scenario you linked seems inevitable if we got mannequins!

So much emotion...