Sign in to follow this  
Spaels

A valuable loot (0.57)

Guys, where it now a good loot? I fully dressed, on the coast, I called it the flea markets. :D  (Gaurd shack). Zombies broke my pants,

I started search it. I go into the depths of the map, came to the airfield but not found anything interesting, and not one pants. On the way looted all cities, and, there is nothing interesting too. Found pants (20 :D ) only in the school of Novaya Petrovka.

That does not make sense to go into the depths of the map?

Edited by Spaels

I've been fouding tons of pants on the prison island.

That does not make sense to go into the depths of the map?

If you are hunting players then not.

• Like 2

New school buildings and bus depots are the places for cargo/hunter pants.

Loot spawns are bugged atm and will be altered as central loot economiy is worked on.

Where I can find: hunting scope, modular ballistic vest and any mag for AK74?

Hunting scope: Deer stands

Modular ballistic vest: What are those? You mean the vests which spawn at guard house and prison building?

AK74 mag: Guard house, prison building, some HMWWV, some police stations, some tanks, etc.

The "modular vest" he refers to is the plate carrier i guess ? Those ONLY spawn on prison Island with the attachable pouches at the "flea market" as you nicly put it :D Never found the attachable Holster, sadly enough.

Did the trip and realy liked it altho ditched it later after i found a mp5.

The "modular vest" he refers to is the plate carrier i guess ? Those ONLY spawn on prison Island with the attachable pouches at the "flea market" as you nicly put it :D Never found the attachable Holster, sadly enough.

I found the holster but can't remember where. Need to memorize these things. Perhaps it was on Prison island or at a guard house. Edited by IMT

Ballistic vest :http://dayz.gamepedia.com/File:BallisticVest01.png

I found 4-6 the halster  total: in tent on airfield,  "flea market",  HMWWV in Petrovka

Where is prison Island?

Ballistic vest :http://dayz.gamepedia.com/File:BallisticVest01.png

I found 4-6 the halster  total: in tent on airfield,  "flea market",  HMWWV in Petrovka

Where is prison Island?

It's an island on the sea which is located between the south of Kamenka and Komarovo.

Here is an image of it on the map:

jT45Boj.png

Edited by IMT
  • Like 1

I found the holster but can't remember where. Need to memorize these things. Perhaps it was on Prison island or at a guard house.

I have been to id say most guard houses and never saw one. Smersh vests plus attachable pack galore but no Holster... :/

I have been to id say most guard houses and never saw one. Smersh vests plus attachable pack galore but no Holster... :/

Sometimes there is so much loot that I should take it and throw aside to see all things

Behold, the pistol holster:

2fZwHYd.jpg

Its a pity that they made NW airfield a useless place. It used to be the center of things because of the Epic loots found there but now there is no point at all in going there. Veresnik at least has some bmp's with good loot and a guard house.

Myshkino tent city still has a lot of good stuff. Weapons, vests and stuff.

I noticed that the mags for rifles (AK/M4) is very rare, checked about 15 heli crash I found only boots, boots ;)  boots :( boots >:(  Miracle I found AUG  :o

I noticed that the mags for rifles (AK/M4) is very rare, checked about 15 heli crash I found only boots, boots ;)  boots :( boots > :(  Miracle I found AUG  :o

Which AK are we talking about? I have a 75 drum mag and a 30 mag for the AKM. Found another drum mag yesterday but only took the ammo. AKM mags are harder to find, I agree but AK74 mags are plentiful.

AK101 mags are nowhere to find but I never check choppers because "You are dead". :)

Is there any particular reason why the attachable pouches for the Plate Carrier do not spawn in the same location as the Plate Carrier does? I find lots of the pouches...and no vest. 

Which AK are we talking about? I have a 75 drum mag and a 30 mag for the AKM. Found another drum mag yesterday but only took the ammo. AKM mags are harder to find, I agree but AK74 mags are plentiful.

AK101 mags are nowhere to find but I never check choppers because "You are dead". :)

Аfter updating  I play 2-4 hours every day just looking for loot, but only found 1 drum mags for  AKM , 1 for AK74, 1 mags for M4 (helicrash) 2 mags for AK101  (helicrash). It is week or more plaing  I think this is a very rare loot

I found the holster and the pouches at the fire house a lot of times.