extremistcouch

How to remove forum account?

You can't.

What is the problem and why would you want it to be removed?

• Like 1

Because I don't want to use it anymore, why is it not possible?

For reference purposes, we don't delete accounts. You can simply log out and stop using it, however :)

• Like 1

That way I would leave a trail of unused forum accounts that will be vunerable to abuse over a certain amount of time, is it possible to delete it for security purposes? Maybe an exception?

• Like 2

Nope, no exceptions, friend.

If you don't want your account to be abused just set a password of a massive number of symbols like $@#!$%^& and leave.  B)

Edited by Accolyte
  • Like 4

That way I would leave a trail of unused forum accounts that will be vunerable to abuse over a certain amount of time, is it possible to delete it for security purposes? Maybe an exception?

He learned how to survive here and now planning to go wild - scavenging, killing and robbing IRL. ;)  My God! What have we done? :D

• Like 4

I knew someone would bring this up.

The real thing here is that this has no consequence to any individual however, as this is an anonymous Forum. It's not Facebook where one is operating with their real name and thus could have a negative effect on any single person, as their future employers could possibly have a look at it.

• Like 2