peetar27

Best place to find CR527 magazines?

I'm desperately looking for some CR527 magazines. I have one, but I really need at least two more. Wheres the best place to look for them? It seems like hunting stands are predetermined with what item they will spawn. For example, one of the hunting stands in Gorka always has a hunting scope in it. So does anyone know where I can easily find a magazine?

This house.

16ixyk9.jpg

This is where I found most of my CR527 mags. Of course you can find them elsewhere (other civilian houses, hilux/pickup wrecks, car wrecks, etc.) but this is the place I found 80%+ of the CR527 mags I encountered. 

Heck, once I found a mag next to the rifle itself. 

Goodluck! Safe travels survivor!

• Like 1

They're not uncommon. Found several of them in a variety of locations.

Hopefully one day people will ask 'where does this specific item spawn' and nobody will be ablee to igve an answer. Got to be said, it's better than it used to be. Much greater loot variety in all residential areas.

• Like 3

I found them in the concrete floor sheds that have a roof that slants down from a high point to one side and a regular door on the said that you can't open or close. I've also found them in police stations, several different houses, and, if I'm not mistaken, at the wrecked civilian pickup trucks that you can find all over the place.

Honestly you should not waste time on finding CR527 magazines as the gun is a straight downgrade from the Winchester 70 that needs both a magazine and military grade ammo while you can find .308 rounds far easier.

Edited by Evil Minion
  • Like 1