LFrod777

What now?

I respawned today near Cherno and I headed straight to it. Throughout all the city there was food, water bottles, a canteen, a orange drybag, and different types of ammo, which made me go to the Balota airfield.  Inside the easternmost building I found an AK-47 which I had ammo for but only one in the chamber since there wasn´t a mag. In one of the hangars i finally found a full mag for my gun and a mountain backpack which I changed for the drybag I found. I now have nothing else to do except for server hopping or maybe look for a ghillie suit. After all this I don´t know what to do anymore since I have a gun, ammo, food, and drinks. What should I do in DayZ now?

What should I do in DayZ now?

Do you understand the general principle of a Sandbox game? Noone can tell you what to do and that's the whole point.

Have you tried searching for people and talking to them? Next thing you know you'll be a freshspawn. Atleast that way you get to regear.

What should I do in DayZ now?

Help fresh spawns?

Go to some PVP action?

Hit F11?

I don't know, DayZ is free-play, do whatever you want. You can even roleplay a lunatic which likes to burn down deerstands, I don't know, be a bit creative.

cutting down apple trees with the chainsaw was realy funny for me on experimental. sitting on the hill and watching freshspawns starving to death.

now, there is so much food that no one use apple trees.

ok, i have to adapt and looking for new pleasure.

and let me tell you, i found some nice new things to do for the next weeks  :P

Make videos and file bug reports, obviously.

• Like 2

I respawned today near Cherno and I headed straight to it. Throughout all the city there was food, water bottles, a canteen, a orange drybag, and different types of ammo, which made me go to the Balota airfield.  Inside the easternmost building I found an AK-47 which I had ammo for but only one in the chamber since there wasn´t a mag. In one of the hangars i finally found a full mag for my gun and a mountain backpack which I changed for the drybag I found. I now have nothing else to do except for server hopping or maybe look for a ghillie suit. After all this I don´t know what to do anymore since I have a gun, ammo, food, and drinks. What should I do in DayZ now?

I would say find a tent and start to make a camp but we all know that pipe dream has floated away with the clouds.. Plus it's such a JOY knowing you can get massively geared up by just taking a little skip down the road.

Do what 95% of the other players are doing. 

1. Go to change server screen
  2. Keep hitting refresh/sort and find servers that just reset
  3. log in and run to chopper
  4. look for SVD
  5. pray you don't get sniped
  6. Run back to tree and log out
  7. See step 2
  • Like 1

F11.  :beans:

Do what 95% of the other players are doing. 

1. Go to change server screen
  2. Keep hitting refresh/sort and find servers that just reset
  3. log in and run to chopper
  4. look for SVD
  5. pray you don't get sniped
  6. Run back to tree and log out
  7. See step 2

Is that really what everyone is doing? I assumed there would be some people doing it, of course, but I was beginning to think it was odd that I can go from Novaya Petrovka to Svetlojarsk finding unlooted gatehouses, police stations, and hummers all along the way without seeing another soul. On a full 50 player 3PP server. Multiple days of the week. It made me wonder what the hell everyone was doing.

Edited by ColdAtrophy

git frends,

kill others

be lost

be the foundingfather of a Religion

light a torch and read "the last man"

trap/troll People ( i tied up some squeeker after breaking his legs. Left him on a crossroad and shot everyone whom came for his Aide...good fun )

*Edith: also, try downgrading. I only Play with courier bag, Jeans and 4 Slot uppergarment and preferably pressvest ( with Close second beign the plate carrier and smersh at 3rd )

Edited by {Core}BlackLabel