Downydan (DayZ)

No loot Spawning (Vilayer).

Hey,

So Vilayer just updated the backend on their servers to fix some issues. We have been having issues with loot spawning since this was completed. I have contacted Vilayer and they stated that they are not aware of any issues with Loot spawning. I just wanted to see if anyone who has a Vilayer Server is having issues with the loot spawning on their servers.

Thanks in advance!

It is not the Vilayer servers as a whole. It is the patch.

The .57 patch is extremely retarded when it comes down to loot spawning.

it should be fixed soon.

It is not the patch it is the servers. I haven't had any issues with .57 until an hour ago

• Like 1

One topic will do, if there' ssomething wrong with your topic, make use of the Edit-button.

Yes we experienced the same issue and now have to reset persistence through the persistence backup utility in acplayer.  Hope that helps!

same for my server (villayer) there are no longer loot since the last reset I have a ticket and still remains unanswered what the lasted over 5 hours :(

Edited by ghostfireqc

Just checked 3 servers including our own and 0 loot at all. Was working just fine a few hours ago.

Just checked 3 servers including our own and 0 loot at all. Was working just fine a few hours ago.

Same. Ours did its natural reset after 4 hours and we have no loot. I have contacted Vilayer again, but no response as of now....

Edited by Downydan

We had the same issue on our EoD but our server has loot because we are resetting persistence during the restarts manually.  Use the persistence  backup utility as I stated in an above post to generate new loot.

1.  Log into ACPlayer at Vilayer.com

1.  Stop server at scheduled restart time

2.  Click on Persistence Manager

3.  Select Reset from drop down menu and check box to confirm change.

4.  Click Execute

The server will generate new loot including trucks and tents, then automatically start the server for you.

This is only temporary until the issue is fixed...  If someone could update once the issue is resolved because i'm tired of doing manually resets every four hours!

Hope this helps!  Come join us on the EoD server to verify if you have any doubts!

Thanks,

Blind and EoD clan

Boneboys its persistence, been there since the beginning of 54+ You have to restore and sometimes turn it off in order for it to work right.

We used to be with vilayer and had to do it a few times.

Sorry guys its the way it is.

Vilayer have rolled back the fixes they've done. Loot respawned without issue after our last restart. 

Vilayer have rolled back the fixes they've done. Loot respawned without issue after our last restart. 

I submitted your server ip (in regards to the hard reset message displayed), I was informed  that it would be dealt with.

The roll back may help somewhat, investigation is on-going I believe.

• Like 1

Well Vilayer did do the roll back, but we are still having issues with our loot on our server spawning. Sent Boneboys a message... couldn't submit on the feedback site.