darkrider400

To the Whiners...

So heres the thing. I've seen many people complain recently about how the dev's have temporarily turned off persistence because they need to fix a few technical things, and then theres the people who complain for the sake of complaining (kinda ironic right now, im complaining about the complainers). But my point being, this game, from the time it came out on Steam, to present day, has been EARLY ACCESS ALPHA

There has been a warning on the Steam page since before it was released stating that there would be problems and such, but apparently people either can't read (thats what I'm going with), or they don't choose to read it (how have you not? Its right there when you start the game, too). If the people complaining about how much this game sucks, or they haven't found what they wanted and are begging the dev's to make the item spawn more (contrary to probably everyone else), by buying this game, you agreed to play a game that isn't finished and is being continually worked on. This devs work on the game for a lifestyle, and if you're going ranting off complaining about the shit job they're doing or some other shit, lets see you try and make a game and keep building it when part of the community doesn't like something about the game, you won't last long. Personally, I think the devs have done amazingly well on this game, and they don't deserve the bullshit complaints they get from idiots who bought the game and didn't like it. Rant finished. Oh btw, has anyone found a VSS or UMP-45?

VSS's aren't in the game yet, buddy.

Oh, well they were in the changelog on the wiki.

I find it sad that this thread has to pop up on a weekly basis even though there is an "I Accept" button that must be clicked every time one starts the game.

• Like 2

These posts are as bad as the "FIX THE F#$%ING GAME" posts. No need to rage in either direction just play or don't. Read the forums or don't. 

• Like 4

So heres the thing. I've seen many people complain recently about how the dev's have temporarily turned off persistence because they need to fix a few technical things, and then theres the people who complain for the sake of complaining (kinda ironic right now, im complaining about the complainers). But my point being, this game, from the time it came out on Steam, to present day, has been EARLY ACCESS ALPHA

There has been a warning on the Steam page since before it was released stating that there would be problems and such, but apparently people either can't read (thats what I'm going with), or they don't choose to read it (how have you not? Its right there when you start the game, too). If the people complaining about how much this game sucks, or they haven't found what they wanted and are begging the dev's to make the item spawn more (contrary to probably everyone else), by buying this game, you agreed to play a game that isn't finished and is being continually worked on. This devs work on the game for a lifestyle, and if you're going ranting off complaining about the shit job they're doing or some other shit, lets see you try and make a game and keep building it when part of the community doesn't like something about the game, you won't last long. Personally, I think the devs have done amazingly well on this game, and they don't deserve the bullshit complaints they get from idiots who bought the game and didn't like it. Rant finished. Oh btw, has anyone found a VSS or UMP-45?

Yeah, we haven't seen a post like this before.

Not really required, Locked before your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard...

if you want to ask a question about the current build ask the question 

Edited by AmberHelios
  • Like 5