Surviv0r1969

He Never Saw It Coming At NWA

Should have added that this player shot at me first but i coudnt see him as i was leaving NWA, then he appeared so i got him back. im a friendly player unless im shot at first lol

Edited by surviv0r

Creativity level = paint by numbers.

Skill level = cookie clicker.

You should change your name from Surviv0r to murderer.

Looking forward to 3PP adjustments that make wall peaking a thing of the past.

:thumbsup: :emptycan:

Edited by BioHaze
  • Like 1

You should change your name from Surviv0r to murderer.

Looking forward to 3PP adjustments that make wall peaking a thing of the past.

:thumbsup: :emptycan:

he had already shot at me, but i couldnt see him till i was about to leave

Honestly, I never saw/heard that and I watched the entire video.

I didn't turn my sound up to hear you because the game sound seemed so loud but your voice was buried so I basically ignored your dialogue.

If he shot at you first, ok, that's your judgement call to seek revenge or flee.

I still think 3PP could use a revision.

• Like 1

you seem like a noob at the game, you know the akm does take the same rounds as the sks so you could have emptied the rounds from the mags for 105 rounds at least make killing him worth it  

fyi nobody's really interested in videos of 'the guy I shot in the head today'.  people like you are why there's a market for private servers.

and I didn't watch either.

Edited by Red_Ensign
  • Like 1

He never saw it coming because you shot him in the back, unprovoked. Such skills. 

TBF never stop for a drink at NWAF... But yeah. You could of at least tried to talk to him instead of shooting him in the back. Someone tried to do this to me today but missed!

TBF never stop for a drink at NWAF... But yeah. You could of at least tried to talk to him instead of shooting him in the back. Someone tried to do this to me today but missed!

I had already tried to say hi, but he took a shot at me. i ran off and was about to leave when i see him again and he went in the barracks so i thought give you bloody shoot at me and got him back in the best way possible.

you seem like a noob at the game, you know the akm does take the same rounds as the sks so you could have emptied the rounds from the mags for 105 rounds at least make killing him worth it  

didnt really need anymore ammo, went to vybor military and got mp5

I had already tried to say hi, but he took a shot at me. i ran off and was about to leave when i see him again and he went in the barracks so i thought give you bloody shoot at me and got him back in the best way possible.

It was nearly impossible for me to know this from the video.

It was nearly impossible for me to know this from the video.

Why would you not put this in? Kinda important as this makes you look noobish... I find it strange he would shoot at a fully geared guy i NW airfield with a chambered carbine 

Dont let all the crybabies get you down.

That was a good kill.

Should have shot him in the head first time though.

Well done.

I screenshot all of my kills that I can. Got a nice little collection going so far.

keep up the good work dude.

You would have had better internet reputation if you just outright said

"There was another guy at NWAF and I murdered him and I feel nothing."

Instead of

"Yea, he totally shot at me before this and so now I just happened to find the same guy unawares so it's all morally justified in my head."

You would have had better internet reputation if you just outright said

"There was another guy at NWAF and I murdered him and I feel nothing."

Instead of

"Yea, he totally shot at me before this and so now I just happened to find the same guy unawares so it's all morally justified in my head."

not really as had it done to me loads of times, but he did shoot at me first i just wasnt recording then as been all way round and seen nothing. i have been shot at with a .22 so why not a more powerful carbine??