rocket

Notice: All those who get stuck at loading

Got past the eternal "Loading" screen, now stuck on "Server responded, creating character."

.rpt file sent anyway.

Edit: Scratch that. Looks like it was only a freak accident, stuck on eternal loading screen again.

Managed to get past loading earlier, but would either get stuck at waiting for server, waiting for character, or - the one time I got through - in debug forest.

Now back to the loading wall, sent my .rpt file in a minute ago.

Hey Rocket,

Update: On one server I tried, I randomly got a "requesting character data" but it sat there for about a half hour. So I hit esc and hit "respawn"...it spawned me on the bitch with no gear, bleeding out. I was like, "thank god I finally got in". So I figured maybe things were working and logged off. Tried another server, still getting stuck at loading. Any ideas? All help is appreciated. Also what is the .rpt file we emailed you for?

still cannot get on any servers properly since Rocket's tweet.

EVERY SINGLE TIME. i get stuck at Waiting for Server response. I think Arma II needs to upgrade their servers

Mine is currently fixed. Well done guys. I will mention to those still trying to figure it out...my connections to servers are substantially slower than before so whereas i thought i was still stuck on loading...it was actually working this time. Give it a few extra minutes.

Same issue. Only once did I get in, but I was moved to the coast. I had enough time to eat and drink before logging out to see if it would work again. Now I have long "waiting for server" time. I think I'm in the debug forest... But I'm a crow, flying around now....

Email with file sent. Lost my stuffs :(

Oh well, part of Alpha I just want to play with my friends lol

I and most other Aussies have been unable to get into a game since around 9 hours ago. We all get stuck on "waiting for server response". I've tried all Australian and NZ servers and also tried a lot of US servers and none of them will get past the waiting part no matter how long I wait (well, sometimes they get past it and spawn me in the waiting forest).

Not, wait! Scrap that. After submitting this post, I finally got onto an NZ server that had restarted.

This isn't a waiting for server response bug this is a "stuck on loading screen bug." These are separate issues.

This isn't a waiting for server response bug this is a "stuck on loading screen bug." These are separate issues.

Oh, sorry, I thought they were the same issue. Whatever the issue was for me, it's now finally fixed itself after several hours :huh:

mine has been fine for the last few hours now. Was able to play (and die and respawn a few times) and it was running really well. Nothing changed really, just started to be able to get through the loading screen! Then normal difficulties.

I have had this problem the past few days. Everyone on TS with my logs right into the game and it takes me about an hour to get in. Is there a log file or something I can email to rocket to see if there is a problem?

Damn, can't enter =(( log out with friend in house, after can't connect... little bit time after, connected, but can't move... (may be stay in texture), log out, friend can join but droped in another side of map, i cant join... loading @ loading @ loading >.

again have this issue with "Loading" , so today all morning just keeping "Loading" on every server ((

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

download OLD verison of Day Z (i download 1.5.6) instal, join server... and... WOW i'm in game... !!! =) move 50-100 metets, exit, instal 1.5.8.4 and i'm PLAY =)

Hope help someone...

Having this problem once more, character name: [ASS]Malice

PID is in an email I sent to Dayz Dev Email.