Sign in to follow this  
Reg Park

suicide bombing

if you hold the grenade long enough will it explode while in your hand? i haven't tested this yet.....but thought maybe that's the only way to suicide bomb another player(s) at the moment.

if you hold the grenade long enough will it explode while in your hand? i haven't tested this yet.....but thought maybe that's the only way to suicide bomb another player(s) at the moment.

I'd like to think your character simply pulls the pin while continuing to hold the spoon.

I'd actually love to have that count towards your idea of suicide bombing, rather this is a present for your killer if you're close enough.

You die, you drop the grenade, the spoon is released, your killer gets some fragments in his face.

>Survival game
> Wants feature that does not allow survival.

See the problem? =\

If you are knocked out or killed while holding a grenade in your hand you should drop the grenade

right ?

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

>Survival game

> Wants feature that does not allow survival.

See the problem? =\

The only problem I can see is with your logic. Now we need to get suicide feature removed, along with guns, fists and melee weapons as these don't allow survival.

Edited by RagedDrew
  • Like 1

i dont think we need a suicidal bomber feature for that one time when you will be holding a grenade and got shot...

Edited by halp

i dont think we need a suicidal bomber feature for that one time when you will be holding a grenade and got shot...

If some one is dumb enough to get close to a person that has already pulled the pin they should very damn well get there body blown to bits for being stupid. I can see far to often ppl get greedy by running up to get the gear just to have there precious kill back fire on them and destroy there hard earned character. A perfect lesson for some one to learn.

Also this wouldn't be out of the realm of realism considering ppl have booby trapped corpses with grenades before. Grenades are already hard enough to find as is. So coming across some one with a set is very slim at best.

• Like 2

..//..

A perfect lesson for some one to learn.

..//..

would def make holdups more interesting if the victim might have a grenade in his hand.You maybe wouldn't want to knock the guy around or try to handcuff him.

the feature is already implemented. Just try to activate a landmine, your (unintentional) suicide bombing will suceed most of the time

If some one is dumb enough to get close to a person that has already pulled the pin they should very damn well get there body blown to bits for being stupid.

i thought this already is the case. that's why i hold "G" before pulling the pin.Once you pull the pin there's no turning back

what he suggested, or so i understood, is that the pin will always get pulled and the spoon released if you're shot with a grenade in your hands.

(since we only get the pin option)

just calls for naked yolo runs with grenade in your hands.

The only people "dumb" enough are the people who would see your character glitched in some animation as always, so they couldn't tell you're wielding a grenade as you desync in the middle of them.

I dont care if its added, but i like the "pin" system more than spoon frenzy runs.

Edited by halp
  • Like 1

Must add spooning/cuddling plz

Pinning only leads to knifing.  That can't be good.

Spooning is a slippery slope to Forking.   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I saw a youtube stream before, they guy was about to throw nade to another guy, but he got shot prior to throw and the guy ran over to check his gear and die

im not sure how it works in the game, but a grenade has to be dropped/thrown or at least the striker lever released once the pin is pulled. if the player never throws the grenade, the striker lever is remained compressed and therefore shouldn't explode. i guess this wouldn't work (for suicide bombing) unless there was an option to release the striker lever while still in your hands. you would have to drop the grenade without letting the players know you did......they would just run away once they saw the grenade in your hand. we'll just have to wait for more bombing materials to be added.