boneboys

Exp Update: 0.56.127TheBeast.

each connection as fresh spawn, so I will wait  :D

Ok guys it seems like the database is not connected. I get a new spawn on every server change that should also explain the lack of loot

Edit: now my character gets saved ! No fresh spawn anymore, got stuck on skalisty island lol great...

Edited by SpawnZ
  • Like 1

Ok guys it seems like the database is not connected. I get a new spawn on every server change that should also explain the lack of loot

Now that is something that I did not check. Rather foolishly.

Now that is something that I did not check. Rather foolishly.

yeah i feel foolish, too ...

just spent 15 useless min of picking apples and getting energized -.-'

UPDATE

Ok my char now gets saved, i got stuck on skalisty island lol what a great spawn for checking loot .... 

Edited by SpawnZ
  • Like 2

yeah i feel foolish, too ... 

just spent 15 useless min of picking apples and getting energized -.-'

Hold up, my character on UK 1, UK 3 and UK 4 is the same.

EDIT: Drown yourself, dude. :P I've still yet to see anything, though.

Edited by Beizs

There would appear to be a problem  :o

New spawns + no loot...

UK1 01 & 02 (1st & 3rd).

Took out a zombie with one punch and a second one with 3. Still no loot.

edit: Oh it's specific to certain servers?

DayZ UK5 0-1 no loot

Edited by freethink

Well this is the true survival experience XD im already armed with ma stone knife and ashwood stick looking for animals and/or humans

Just had a quick word with Eugene : servers are not ready yet, so he knows of the problem issue.

Just had a fist fight with a Z, I won  :thumbsup: , performance was good.

Also when I crafted rags they did not appear until I added battery and torch together.

I just checked my player list and i can see that most of the people are having >3000 desync... Something seems to be messed up

Apples suck, man. Not only do you not find them very often, they only give you 69kj of energy. It takes 1000kj to get from just hungry to dark green energized.

Also, just DC'd. Not sure if restart or not.

Edited by Beizs

Apples suck, man. Not only do you not find them very often, they only give you 69kj of energy. It takes 1000 to get from just hungry to dark green energized.

Also, just DC'd. Not sure if restart or not.

Apples make surviving easy, albeit not very fun.

• Like 3

I just found Garden Lime.

Now a bunch of coats. :D

Edited by Beizs

Servers just restarted !

Edit:

And down again

Edited by SpawnZ

Yeah I only played 10 mins. Ran to the apts north of cherno and didn't see any. Probably just lucky. Definitely no loot. Not even a hat or book.

I swam over to Skalisty and there wasn't a damn thing over there, nothing.

Not a single piece of loot in Svetlo, I'm hoarding apples, bareknuckle boxing zeds and running like Usain Bolt.  They won't take me alive!

• Like 1

Not a single piece of loot in Svetlo, I'm hoarding apples, bareknuckle boxing zeds and running like Usain Bolt.  They won't take me alive!

i'm in svetlo too , take yourself a stone make a stone knife and cut off an ashwood stick... this thing can save your life 

also just met a really friendly person in svetlo in front of the police that knocked me down because he thought i killed a bambi which was a zombie in fact,

after he realized that he started bandaging me haha funny he must not have realized the Zs were back in game .

• Like 1

Literally just before the servers went down, I got a little lag spike, like when loading a large amount of loot.

I was in Pusta and just after the lag went down, I went in to an axe shed, finding garden lime. The little yellow gun house next to it had a small lootsplosion of damaged wool coats. So, I assume the loot will be back when the servers come back up.

i'm in svetlo too , take yourself a stone make a stone knife and cut off an ashwood stick... this thing can save your life 

also just met a really friendly person in svetlo in front of the police that knocked me down because he thought i killed a bambi which was a zombie in fact,

after he realized that he started bandaging me haha funny he must not have realized the Zs were back in game .

I made a knife at spawn, haven't made the stick yet but good thinking.  If I can melee some wildlife I think I might be able to make a bow with the guts

• Like 1

I made a knife at spawn, haven't made the stick yet but good thinking.  If I can melee some wildlife I think I might be able to make a bow with the guts

now you're going for the survivalist thinking mate :) keep that up 

• Like 2

Yeah I had the full improvised kit a few updates back but I've already forgotten how to do much of it.  Gotta adapt to survive  :P

• Like 1

Out of interest, as I've yet to see one at all, has anybody actually found a barrel in game yet?

If so, where? I really, really want to try it out.

Edited by Beizs
  • Like 1

Also out of interest ... has anyone found a radio yet ? i've only seen septicfalcon's radio vid but havent seen one myself anywhere ...

Edited by SpawnZ

Also out of interest ... has anyone found a radio yet ? i've only seen septicfalcon's radio vid but havent seen one myself anywhere ...

I found one at a floating police car loot spawn, very early on in .56, but died before I could get a battery into it.