11tw

switching firing modes?

Just found my first auto weapon, the AKM.

I'm enjoying the single shot mode, but I want to switch to automatic fire. How can I do this?

Thanks.

According to the key configs, T will change the fire mode. But it hasn't ever worked for me. Unless when I was first trying it the M4 only had an automatic mode, which may be possible

It is indeed "T" by default, but right now only certain weapons have the option. The M4 has semi and full auto, it,s not showing, but you can select it. The Blaze 95 can be set to shoot both barrels at the same time with the select fire. The MP5, although showing on the model, is not currently set to select fire modes, but will be once most weapons gets balanced and tweaked.

As for the AKM, it might become possible to select fire modes, but I'm not 100% sure like the MP5. Right now though, you can't.

• Like 2

The M4 has semi and full auto, it,s not showing, but you can select it. 

As for the AKM, it might become possible to select fire modes, but I'm not 100% sure like the MP5. Right now though, you can't.

Lol, I've been carrying an M4 for ages unaware that the fire selection mode works on that one! I just assumed it wouldn't work yet in general. Gonna try it out tomorrow, thanks a lot. Always have been a fan of the single shot, even on auto rifles. There is not often a reason to use automatic with PvP, I'd say that is more useful for zombie hordes or when you need cover fire.  

• Like 1

The Steyer Aug definitely does, when the rifle has a silencer on it and you fire single shot, it makes no more sound than a "click". Very hard to hear and completely badass.

I've had no luck with any other weapon switching firing modes.

• Like 1

Problem with 'T' is you have no way of knowing ATM if it is set or not. You just have to remember.

Shotgun works on 'T' for both barrels. With the Sawnoff set to 2 barrels on one shot = very mean gun lol, don't stand in front of it

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

Problem with 'T' is you have no way of knowing ATM if it is set or not. You just have to remember.

Shotgun works on 'T' for both barrels. With the Sawnoff set to 2 barrels on one shot = very mean gun lol, don't stand in front of it

I did not know you could do that. Off to hunt cattle.

works on blaze aswell. personaly i prefer using single shot mode on both blaze and shotgun.

most of the players dont expect you to hold another round once you fire it so they usualy pop up and have a go.

touche :D

Edited by halp

Will confirm AK-101 tonight.

Edit:

As far as I'm aware, AK-101 isn't able to toggle fire.

Edited by Kocot