Jonah_Hobbes

Most detested item in Persistence

haven't read the full thread but pistol flashlights because they look a bit like scopes.

Edited by freethink
  • Like 1

walkie-talkies

170px-Portable_radio_SCR536.png

even if there aren't any I still hate them

Edited by pilgrim

Loot explosions, and No loot at all moments.

The rest are as follows.

Gloves, boots, rain coats, Fire Ext, Hoes, Knives, OH and cant forget handcuffs, More rain coats, Cooking items, Knives (said that already)

Its easy to create a loot explosion on persistence, I just want it fixed. I haven't played since then but I am sure nothing has changed.

Use to be sunglasses.

Then on persistence it was a loot explosion of over 50 SKS because you knew how to make the explosion work. See you have loads of time on your own server to figure these dum things out.

It wasn't cheating either, you did it by actually playing.

Reminds me of an epoch spawn loot in 50 m from the player thing... With lootspawner script LMAO

Edited by TheSneakyDude

I heard that clothes will sometimes spawn already damaged. What's the point of that?

..//..

Its easy to create a loot explosion on persistence, I just want it fixed. I haven't played since then but I am sure nothing has changed.

..//..

Be good, upvote the bug report.

Because of this stuff, there are admins of Public servers who switch on their server for 1 hour in the evening, kick everyone who joins so they can mess with persistence without being interrupted (without having loot moved around by other players), then switch the server off again until tomorrow night.

And as you know, a screenshot of "you have been kicked" is not accepted as evidence by the SPs.

Only admins can really exploit persistence this way, so it's a strong encouragement for public server admins to be unfair and it messes with everyone's game; That's reasonably detestable, right ?

So putting in a bug report and voting up the problem, kinda helps 100% more than complaining about admins loot farming on public servers.

xx

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

I heard that clothes will sometimes spawn already damaged. What's the point of that?

To reflect that this is a post-apocalyptic world and you're not getting these clothes from a store straight from wholesale but instead they are the remains of what people had and used before.

I wonder what kind of shitstorm would commence if they put the Quran in

They should add in the need to shit. I'd use it as TP

Make Mohammed lick my ass hahahaahaah

Edited by ASTINvlogs
  • Like 1

Dildos. There are dildos EVERYWHERE.

Lol but no in all seriousness. #1 Wrenches. I find these everywhere. #2 Mp5 Mags. I find WAY TOO MANY DAMN mp5 mags, and NO Mp5s. I've found more Mp5 mags than any other mag for a weapon I can actually find since the dawn of Dayz.

Be good, upvote the bug report.

Because of this stuff, there are admins of Public servers who switch on their server for 1 hour in the evening, kick everyone who joins so they can mess with persistence without being interrupted (without having loot moved around by other players), then switch the server off again until tomorrow night.

And as you know, a screenshot of "you have been kicked" is not accepted as evidence by the SPs.

Only admins can really exploit persistence this way, so it's a strong encouragement for public server admins to be unfair and it messes with everyone's game; That's reasonably detestable, right ?

So putting in a bug report and voting up the problem, kinda helps 100% more than complaining about admins loot farming on public servers.

xx

You can create it without admins doing anything, tried tested and known by the devs. The devs need to clear out some of those old bugs. You don't need 10 builds long and keep up voting them. The devs know where to fix, and when to stop. their focus isn't on the problems, its the engine. Once beta comes around ill start helping again locate the problems. Its not that far off really. Just get these zeds working and the physics and I bet most of the problems will be solved so persistence can be worked on properly. I am not spending any more money on testing or reporting, this until its more working to beta. We know what the problems are, all we are doing is repeating the same old bugs that have been there for a very long time. Get my drift?

• Like 1

You can create it without admins doing anything, tried tested and known by the devs.

..//..

Yes - just that it is very easy for admins to do this.

The two Public servers closest to my location both do the same.

The admins turn the Public server on when they want to play in the evening. Two players. They turn it off when they stop playing. They kick everyone who joins.

What do you think they are doing in there?

Sure, anyone can do it - but ordinary players on a populated server are not likely to be building a splosion in a barracks. It's usually too much hassle for them and there are too many interruptions, right ?

I don't think the gameplay and the reporting system should ENCOURAGE admins to wreck the whole public server system for their own benefit.

It's auto-destruct. It's sad, dude.

IMO

xx

Edited by pilgrim

Yes - just that it is very easy for admins to do this.

The two Public servers closest to my location both do the same.

The admins turn the Public server on when they want to play in the evening. Two players. They turn it off when they stop playing. They kick everyone who joins.

What do you think they are doing in there?

Sure, anyone can do it - but ordinary players on a populated server are not likely to be building a splosion in a barracks. It's usually too much hassle for them and there are too many interruptions, right ?

I don't think the gameplay and the reporting system should ENCOURAGE admins to wreck the whole public server system for their own benefit.

It's auto-destruct. It's sad, dude.

IMO

xx

Ah the dreaded Public server admins. The ones whom farm and boot anyone whom joins. Its a matter of time the Devs will put a stop to that too.

Sadly, its a way to put them on top. Have everything they need stored away so they can grief the community. Should have been pulled a long time ago.

Make it all private, so you cant carry items to different servers.

Funny thing is they aren't admins, they are losers behind a paid console, hitting restart :(

Pilgrim and Sneaky Dude can we stay on topic? Thanks. This thread is making me notice and hate so many items around Chernarus :)