Sign in to follow this  
Tatanko

Tatanko's April Social

A place to share pictures and video from the monthly social at Black Lake :)

Here are my pictures from the event:

aNLN5VL.jpg

PmLv0OK.jpg

v74Xqbv.jpg

qKVOZjd.jpg

KMAMfYe.jpg

Xw4YxFY.jpg

dZIkWxr.jpg

7UC6MC6.jpg

mh3IPca.jpg

DWmE4px.jpg

suMzLgk.jpg

DJTzddD.jpg

Edited by Tatanko
  • Like 17

I would also like to extend a thank you to Odin Lowe for playing the guitar around the camp fire.  Especially when he started taking requests!

YP2vZYS.jpg?1

Edited by IReadTheAgreement
  • Like 6

I won't say it again...

Use spoilers...

Thanks Tatanko for hosting and Odin for music..Also Weyland ..though my mic was messed up

2015-04-18_00007_zps4mcn6ef2.jpg

2015-04-18_00001_zps8dxo57ax.jpg

• Like 5

Many thanks for the event. :beans:

It was very different, almost panic-inducing, seeing so many people in one place.

All my survival instincts were yelling at me to get the hell out. I've been in the woods by myself for too long. :D

Hoping for more campfire stories and thought-provoking discourse the next time.  :thumbsup:

• Like 7

Many thanks for the event. :beans:

It was very different, almost panic-inducing, seeing so many people in one place.

All my survival instincts were yelling at me to get the hell out. I've been in the woods by myself for too long. :D

Hoping for more campfire stories and thought-provoking discourse the next time.  :thumbsup:

ya..who was telling the cannibal story? LOL

• Like 1

how do I use spoiler?

use this quote me..you see it

xxxxxx

Edited by thewire

j9y4nc.jpg

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 3

Thanks to everyone who attended! Glad I could provide some kind of entertainment with my guitar, really appreciate the comments. I hope next time Wyyland can stay a bit longer, and Nuggit can make it, so we can do a little jam session, and take more requests, as we'll have various repertoires!

Here's some shots I took.

As soon as I arrived, I noticed something wrong with rabit.

242e7ps.jpg

All that gardening had strained his arm, which was already fragile from the cannibal bites he had during his Berezino adventure. 

We all sat down and shared a few stories about our various experiences around Chernarus. I grabbed my guitar and started playing some music in the background. Rabit started harvesting the pumpkins while IReadTheAgreement came to join us for a bit to listen to some music while keeping us safe with the security team.

2zfiquc.jpg

15i854w.jpg

After lots of gardening, the strain on raBit's arm became too much and he had to loose it. Successful operation. He recuperated very quickly.

1214s3n.jpg

Weyland Yutani joined the party and provided some music too. Having a good time around the fire.

2gy0ylv.jpg

208vhwk.jpg

9itetz.jpg

2j4by12.jpg

u06pw.jpg

2i8c22e.jpg

Now most of the guests had left, and the rest of us decided to have a little flare fireworks festival going on.

2l94j9j.jpg

2n0pu7o.jpg

2wf4m7o.jpg

1z6yxso.jpg

Thanks to Musty Gaming also for making this possible. Everyone's effort was very appreciated.  :thumbsup:

• Like 8

how do I use spoiler?

When posting something, you see the blue and green icon called "Special BBcode" next to "Font" selection in the post box? It's the third icon from the left next to the switch and white/pink eraser. Click on it and select "spoilers". Then post your screenshot between the spoiler boxes.

spoilerspoiler

nearly. (not required for 1 pic).

high light (or select) your text/image.

Lôôk : 3rd little box top left "special BBCode" drop down until spoiler and use.

your image text will now be wrapped with a spoiler.

to do by hand replace wrapped with spoiler and put text/image in the middle.

[wrapped][/wrapped]

:o 

• Like 2

2nvsf49.jpg
27x2olx.jpg
2mpddok.jpg
rolling around in pain after my amputation
30mrak4.jpg

Swimming =)
26064j6.jpg
21eq2hz.jpg

548u8x.jpg
2lt3yo.jpg

Don't judge two grown men touching fingers as the sunset went down

was romantic on its own level =P
2u95ms9.jpg

30s81li.jpg
dxycmx.jpg
xllbt3.jpg

The end has drawn near

m8cowg.jpg

Edited by Inception.
Posts merged
  • Like 5

The end has drawn near

m8cowg.jpg

Great shots raBit!!! Thanks for sharing!!! That was a pretty good evening! Can't wait to "blow more bubbles" in the next event!  ;)

The end has drawn near

-screenshot-

I would've participated in the flare shooting, but by then someone already used up all the flares and chem lights I had brought.  <_<

Also, forgot my quilted jacket and UK vest at the beach — or someone made off with them.  ^_^

I would've participated in the flare shooting, but by then someone already used up all the flares and chem lights I had brought.  <_<

Also, forgot my quilted jacket and UK vest at the beach — or someone made off with them.  ^_^

Glad you were able to make it! Sorry you lost some of your stuff... I don't know anything about that  :huh:

Showed up after everyone had gone. About 940pm. Looked like a kickass bush party the early morning after. Gear laying around everywhere, burned out campfires, an old beat up truck out front. All that was missing were empty cans and passed out guests! :)

Hope to make the next one!

• Like 3

Glad you were able to make it! Sorry you lost some of your stuff... I don't know anything about that  :huh:

It's mostly my own fault. I took off my backpack, vest, rifle and axe when I got to the campfire. On the ground = up for grabs. :D

Plus the server restarted quite a few times. That coulda been it.

Edited by Veyda
  • Like 1

I missed it, I even took the day off but got occupied with other busy ness.  Looks like it was a blast from some of these pics though :beans: .

I missed it, I even took the day off but got occupied with other busy ness.  Looks like it was a blast from some of these pics though :beans: .

There will be another in May, I'm sure of it. We had a good time as usual!

• Like 1

Same here :(  

Nice pictures. :) 

• Like 1