therandomredstone

Articial Neurotransmitter

What if someone managed to create a device that a player sticks into their Cervical Vertebrae IRL, and connects that device wirelessly with a wireless receiver application built into DayZ specifically for this device that allows whatever pain you receive IG, you feel in real life?

This isn't supposed to be a joke, I know it sounds that way but would this be legal, and wanted by the community?

(mind the terminology, I kinda don't know how to word it)

Edited by therandomredstone

What if someone managed to create a device that a player sticks into their Cervical Vertebrae IRL, and connects that device wirelessly with a wireless receiver application built into DayZ specifically for this device that allows whatever pain you receive IG, you feel in real life?

This isn't supposed to be a joke, I know it sounds that way but would this be legal, and wanted by the community?

(mind the terminology, I kinda don't know how to word it)

Then people pass out and die from shock-related reactions and heart attacks (related to shock), all due to pain.

Not... a very good business model.

Edited by Whyherro123
  • Like 2

I don't know... let's hook you up first and shoot you in all your limbs, and then you can tell us if you think actually feeling like all your limbs have been blown off is the kind of gaming experience you want to have.

Dude, do you know what it feels like to get shot? Not good, bro. How about get your leg broken? Entertainment value: 0.

Nobody wants this. Nobody would ever want this.

(Now, can you imagine the hackers who would love nothing more than to break into the "pain system" and make an entire server of players feel like they've just been doused in gasoline and set on fire?)

Edited by Ubernaut
  • Like 1

This sounds like the plot line to many Anime, Manga, and a couple of Movies.  If I remember right it never really worked out well for the players for various reasons.

What if someone managed to create a device that a player sticks into their Cervical Vertebrae IRL

Quit it with the pointless topics, please.