Sign in to follow this  
trankin

slow v3s

So yesterday and today i found a few trucks that only went to 30mph and wouldnt go past that speed. Are there manual trucks now? and if so how do you shift?

Edited by trankin

Yea and  it wont go faster then 30mph though im not desyncing ping is around 35.

So yesterday and today i found a few trucks that only went to 30mph and wouldnt go past that speed. Are there manual trucks now? and if so how do you shift?

I haven't pinpointed what causes it but for some reason a random truck I find will do the same. Really slow nothing you do.makes it go faster.

It happened to me once, I found a truck that is very very slow, then I found another truck and it went as fast as it should be.

Depends on the fuel, elevation (maybe), steepness of the terrain you are trying to accelerate on, the type of v3s..

If you take all of those things into mind.. and it STILL won't go past 30.. then you gotta find a different v3s.

cheers.

Depends on the fuel, elevation (maybe), steepness of the terrain you are trying to accelerate on, the type of v3s..

If you take all of those things into mind.. and it STILL won't go past 30.. then you gotta find a different v3s.

cheers.

it happend with both types of trucks. both of them were at a truck spawn with full gas and it didnt matter what i drove on it still went 3o. the fastest i got it to was 40 when i was going down a hill.

it happend with both types of trucks. both of them were at a truck spawn with full gas and it didnt matter what i drove on it still went 3o. the fastest i got it to was 40 when i was going down a hill.

Hrmm.. I don't know what to say, then. I play with a controller so I get from 0-100 real quick ;).

But seriously though.. I think your player never got his drivers license..

Edited by therandomredstone

That definitely wasn't the truck I had last night. I was smashin down the road B)

Flipped the switch and hit two wheels

Question - Does the V3S have a horn?

Same happened to me.  Logged in and tried the next day in the same truck, back to normal.  No freaking idea what happened, still to this day.

That definitely wasn't the truck I had last night. I was smashin down the road B)

Flipped the switch and hit two wheels

Question - Does the V3S have a horn?

not that i know of, but a horn would be a cool feature to have. and AC and heat would be good too. maybe a radio. or a tow behind trailer.

not that i know of, but a horn would be a cool feature to have. and AC and heat would be good too. maybe a radio. or a tow behind trailer.

Thinking more along the lines of a zombie attraction device B)

Actually the gear system is implemented, however the players can't shift up, since its auto, but some trucks are stuck and can't speed up.

• Like 2

It seemed like a white V3S I found on experimental had this problem....

You would hear the RPM rev sound but the truck never seemed to find the next gear.

• Like 1

but some trucks are stuck and can't speed up.

This ^

Sometimes logging out and back in fixes it, sometimes not.  It's really odd!

This ^

Sometimes logging out and back in fixes it, sometimes not. 

i actually tried this but it unfortunately  didnt work.

Also another weird bug i found was i had a truck on a persistent server and i logged off for the night. the next day it was still there i drove around with it for a bit and i started looting a town. Then the server reset and when i came back on the truck was there with no tires on it. i got in tried to drive it but it wouldn't move. then i came back later and the server had reset again while i was on my way back to that town. the truck was still there and i thought that was odd because i thought broken trucks were supposed to respawn even on persistent servers.

Thinking more along the lines of a zombie attraction device B)

yea in the future it might be. But as of now zombies are not attracted to the truck sounds. kinda odd since they can see me from a mile away and hear me when im pretty far but they cant see or hear me when im next to them in the giant obnoxiously loud truck.

actually i hope they put earplugs in game like they have in arma.

yea in the future it might be. But as of now zombies are not attracted to the truck sounds. kinda odd since they can see me from a mile away and hear me when im pretty far but they cant see or hear me when im next to them in the giant obnoxiously loud truck.

actually i hope they put earplugs in game like they have in arma.

Noticed the same thing myself. Drove right next to one and the guy just stood there. Later one chased me up to the truck, i jump in, close the door and another silent zombie standing there.

Just a little detail that will be fixed. Along with the slooooow truck. Maybe add a sedan or a scooter idgaf! As long as I am not walking  B)