Sign in to follow this  
yazar8

Yazar8's and Larsehh_'s giveaways

I am interested in the 40rnds mags, AUG and smersh. Pm me :)

What region are you at?

I would be interested in either an ACOG or red dot optic of some sort for an MP5. I could use a compensator for it as well, which I could trade my pistol suppressor for.

How's a BUIS? But I don't know if it fits well on the MP5K.
Edited by Yazar8

I am near Sinistok/ Vybor. But i have a V3s so I can come anywhere really.

Edited by Berrett

I am near Sinistok/ Vybor. But i have a V3s so I can come anywhere really.

Preparing yours now, will send a PM shortly.

We have some semi kitted weapons such as AUG's, MP5-K, M4's, AK's, Mags (tons of Drummags etc), M65 Jackets and other various stuff to give away before the maintenance tomorrow morning.

Got wiped clean then killed by a hacker twice. Lost 2 weeks worth of gear, anything just to get started would be great. Doesn't really matter but a gun, even a piston and a mag, would be a good start. Thanks if you can spare anything small you're awesome! If you don't have anything, it's ok I can probably gear up in elektro.

Got wiped clean then killed by a hacker twice. Lost 2 weeks worth of gear, anything just to get started would be great. Doesn't really matter but a gun, even a piston and a mag, would be a good start. Thanks if you can spare anything small you're awesome! If you don't have anything, it's ok I can probably gear up in elektro.

Please put down a simple wish list of anything that you want. You can be greedy as much as you wish. But just incase we don't have it, put an alternative item you would take.

This week persistence was not wiped so we have a lot of stuff left.

Edited by Yazar8
  • Like 1

Do you have a M65 jacket and m4/ aug?

Edited by Berrett

I'm still looking for an olive M65 jacket in any state other than ruined. Same goes for protector cases and ammo boxes.

Allright, we will see what we can do!

Got everything that you said would be there. Thanks for the extra ammo too and if you have some more spare boxes and cases I would gladly take them.

Thanks for the ammo box and ammo....if you have extra acog or rv1 optic, i love to have it..sorry sounds greedy

Actually i dont need anything apart from m4/ aug. Do you have any spare?

Actually i dont need anything apart from m4/ aug. Do you have any spare?

We have a couple of AUGs and maybe a spare M4, although I'm away for today and the weekend and only able to use my 3G connection. I cant promiss anything yet, probably would get kicked from servers for high ping but I'll talk to Yazar8 and see what we can do for you!

• Like 1

Could I get an M4 with any attachments, but an ACOG scope would be nice for long range combat. I don't really need much, I just need a gun because I've been coming up dry recently on barrack runs. Thanks though, you guys are AWESOME!!!

Do you guys somehow have any AUG's or M4s on the musty gaming private server? I only ask because I'm trying to loot around on that specific server for goodies for tatankos party in April , but can't seem to find much , if you guys have any loot you wanna give away on the musty gaming private server id be happy to oblige :) !

All i am looking for is a smersh vest, yes i know not the easiest thing to find, but when you have an extra can i take it off of your hands?

Are you still doing those giveaways?

I'm sorry for the quiet few last days. I'm getting home late tonight, havent been able to be online since wednesday night, so I will be trying to sort somthing out. It will mostly be weapons currently, perhaps some clothing as well. So I will try to come back to some people that requested weapons later tonight and sort something out!

• Like 1

I got fucked over by the game because lol bugs so I would like anything really. Rifles, cases, boxes, higher end vests, anything really would help.

Some more bad news. I wont make it home tonight after a bad storm hit my summerhouse and I'm stuck in middle of forest for at least 1 more day, with few trees falling down on the road etc. I dont have any ETA when I will be home, hopefully tomorrow evening but cant promiss anything yet due to it still being very windy outdoors. Sorry guys!

I am also sorry since there has been a nation wide power outage at my country, my province was without power for 12 hours. So I was not able to drop stuff either.

I am only looking for M4 red dot sight and if possible i can exchange fully kitted akm for kitted m4.