GhostSlayer (DayZ)

this game just isn't the same anymore

hey guys 

does anybody else feel like this? 

the game just isn't the same anymore we need something new and fresh like modding and new maps to give the game a revive 

P.S what i mean by new maps is Namalsk, Taviana etc.

Edited by GhostSlayer

Yea, let's just make another 225^2 km map like this is Halo or something and you can pump them out every afternoon. 

• Like 1

Yea, let's just make another 225^2 km map like this is Halo or something and you can pump them out every afternoon. 

1. i never said that

2. if you want to be funny go do it somewhere else

• Like 1

hey guys 

the game just isn't the same anymore we need something new and fresh like modding and new maps to give the game a revive 

You are hilarious. Go play BF3

That other game updates every other day. You can have lots of fun playing it. Or you can magically shat out a finished game. Cause that's how game development works. Right?

1. i never said that

2. if you want to be funny go do it somewhere else

what I think ppl are trying to say to u here is...we dont care how u feel about the game. Take a break...take up knitting as a hobby, make a awsome sweater with a penislogo on...and come back to a new game 6 months later.

• Like 3

this is why i hate sharing my opinion on the internet you just get trolls and people looking for arguments i thought maybe this time people could be civil but i was wrong. 

How do you revive an unfinished game? A good ol search would net you a bunch of similar threads that everyone has read and facepalmed already.

Lol, don't feel bad Ghost, the internet is full of people and different reactions/opinions. Now, not to go and agree with them, but this game, if you can even call it that as of now, is still an obvious WIP. I would, as someone above me suggested (Whether they said it nicely or not) you should try and pick up a different game for now, and wait until progress moves along, that or try to play the game differently and get a different feel on the game. Just try and do the exact opposite of what you normally do if you haven't tried that already. It makes things interesting.

• Like 1

Patience, padawan. Have you considered a career as crazy backwater survivalist? Chernarus is what you make of it. If things get dull, spice them up yourself!

Elzar.png

Bam!

Edited by Sacha

hey guys 

P.S what i mean by new maps is Namalsk, Taviana etc.

1. Modding ain't gonna come til later at the end of the year, so expect nothing "New" for a while.

2. Taviana will never come back as a normal playable map. They have mentioned it WILL come back as a testing map for future additions to the game.

Edited by DJ SGTHornet

Manage your expectations.

Game is incomplete and frankly it will be for a long ass time.

Moved to Suggestions.

There is no need to be rude, or a smart-ass. If you dislike his/her suggestion, state your opinion like the big adults we are. 

There was no need to say that.

• Like 1