johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

Yes

The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 5 characters.

So I've been looking at this thread for a couple days now and after dying to bandits twice today (killed one as he killed me so my humanity went down :( hope thats ok, but really I don't kill anyone but zombies) I am ready to help others out and be with some survivors!! I'll put an application in!

*****CONFIRMED***** The CQF will be running EIGHT (8) Servers in Dayz!!! Keep an eye out for them as I will be mixing them between UK/EU/US

Also this just in from the Kremlin:

The Prime Minister Sorkov, leader of the Russian Security Zone has sent in more contingents of the CQF to assist in Lieutenant Colonel Johnny's mission to ride the containment zone of hostiles and undead. He has also stated that he is happy to see that the CQF has assisted well over 200 survivors and breveted many of them into their ranks. He has issued proclomation to any other survivors that he wishes them to join and assist in the good fight.

I have submitted an application, I hope I will see you guys in-game.

You guys seem like a good group. I have been looking for a group to help kill bandits and you guys look like it. It also sounds like you guys play to have fun, which surprisingly enough most people seem to play just to be dicks. I will definitely check out your teamspeak. I play nights and live in mountain standard time. Steam account: satan197

Hey Sgt!,

The Rodina thanks you for your interest. Yea come on TS and don't forget to check out our site. Any schedule is good with us, just come on when you have time. Might want to add me as I cannot find your username on steam m1abrahams

Might be a few weeks before I'm able to play (new computer, need to get a new graphics card), but would you guys be willing to accept someone who has absolutely no idea what he's doing?

I think there is something wrong with steam right now because it is saying this feature is not available right now. I have already set up my teamspeak and joined your guys channel. I will try and jump on at somepoint before I go to work to introduce myself, but if I don't have the time I will be on around 1130pm mountain time.

Might be a few weeks before I'm able to play (new computer' date=' need to get a new graphics card), but would you guys be willing to accept someone who has absolutely no idea what he's doing?

[/quote']

They'd better not, because they already accepted me.

R.

So you hunt bandits eh?

I occasionally have to kill people for food and ammo.

Gonna hunt me?

dvaugha1: we don't care, we can help you learn some stuff and get gear.

Syrasa, I mean we only kill people when they directly threaten us, so possibly. We scavenge for loot haha

Hmm haven't seen much of you guys on the norwegian servers- hoping to see some of you guys there so we might group up ;)

dvaugha1: we don't care' date=' we can help you learn some stuff and get gear.

Syrasa, I mean we only kill people when they directly threaten us, so possibly. We scavenge for loot haha

[/quote']

Yes well it is rather hard to live without ammo now isn't it?

I'll admit I've lured the odd survivor into being friendly with me just so I can take his Makarov ammo [because I'm almost out myself and I am now]

Usually I am a rather...friendly person but when I'm out of supplies chances are I'm going to have to kill someone if I don't find any.

Hey Guys, if you put in an app, it will probably take between 2 and 10 hours to answer. We have gotten a rediculous number of apps (43 in the last 4 days) and I need to work on my administrative end.

Thanks!

One of you guys joined Dallas 8 a while ago and kept raging in ALL CAPS every time you died.

I found it quite amusing.

Thanks for taking me in the clan, it's very well organised and there are a lot of nice people in it.

One of you guys joined Dallas 8 a while ago and kept raging in ALL CAPS every time you died.

I found it quite amusing.

Probably ShadowRWolf. We told him sticking around Elektro would just make him mad.

I played with these guys last night. They are a great group that is helpful and respectful to players. Definitely worth checking them out.

The Rodina thanks all the survivors that now support her cause!

Originally when my team was dispatched to the quarantine zone there were only two of us. We slowly grew. When I started hanging up flyers (posting on the forums) our numbers exploded. Daily we have survivors wandering into our camps to talk to us about joining with our group. I normally recieve 10-18 requests on our boards a day. Its absolutely getting ludacris, but thats ok, as the Motherland wants to be able to secure her borders effectively.