johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

Yeah nice fight guys, welcome back to the TG server any time!

We will be moving to a new site (new URL) and most likely a new TS (information to follow). I will keep you posted.

Just as a note: the CQF has grown so quick we need more leaders. If you are interested in leading, apply to the CQF and I can help streamline you through our promotion process :)

Johnny

Hey, it was fun playing with you guys tonight. I sent in an app on your website.

*you see a note lying on the floor*

*You pick it up and read it*

"Hello comrade Johnny,

I have watched your progress with great satisfaction, It is great that the motherland cares about his former allies. Unfortunately my information has lead me to believe that things are going wrong.

My sources say you are recruiting to many people, and that the enlisting requirements are very flexible. The capitalists will use this comrade, to weaken you from the inside out. Strength doesnt come in big numbers, but in co-orporation and knowing what you are doing.

This worries me comrade, your troops seem to have a lot of lone wolfes, unable to get together and become stronger. They need leaders, good leader, active leaders. Get more people in leading roles,and make sure it works.

I hope this will help your advance, comrade Johnny, because i do not want this operation to fail. Not one step backwards, as our Great Leader

said."

"A little bird"

Spasiba Comrade,

We will be tightening our requirements shortly, by how much I am not sure. The Kremlin has stated that they wish for us to grow as much as possible. Leadership is light right now as we haven't compensated for the increase in numbers yet. I promise, soon, we will have more leadership up and running to help put our unit to success. I am looking for some of this leadership to step forward, others I will choose.

Numbers are insignificant when I have a strong backbone full of Sergeants.

Johnny

PS- Comrade, what name do you go by, so that I may know who to talk to about possible leadership

*the radio beeps*

*you take the radio and listen in*

"Dear Comrade,

My position is not currently within your laid out structure. My position has to be stay hidden for now, but if comrade needs more advice, i can get on your radio frequency (ts) and help you regain control over this huger operation."

"remember comrade, my time is scarce, if you need my support, i need an answer before 14 june,2pm msk time. This operation has to be pushed now, your men are assembled. It is time to meet those goals, and perhaps have a fun time.*grumbles about Russia and no time for fun in 5 year plan*"

Great group, every ones nice friendly and very helpful

who finds working atv's in dayz this guy lol idk how but if i stole it from some one i do apologize and oh well for letting me run away with it lol

Well, my experience with you guys hasn't been very positive.

This morning I got on EU24, in Electro. You guys were killing a lot of zeds and I was in the middle of it all. After moving between a few buildings, I was in the market next to the bank. One of you got there, followed by zombies. I backed to an another room and identified myself as friendly, addressing the guy by name. He came to the room I was in, took a look at me, and then shot me right there. I had my M1911 out and I had found a ghillie suit. My backpack was bigger than his (ALICE vs. Chechz).

Happened to come to this part of the forums today and saw the familiar tag. Registered just to tell you this. Wanted to share the story.

It would be cool to team up with you guys. My problem is that I do irregular shift work and find it hard to commit to dates and times, I just logon and play when I get the chance. But it would be great to know people who won't shoot me and that I can team up with when I am on.

Hi, just submitted an application on your website. I have good leadership skills as well. app is under MrCalico. Thanks

We deal with any hackers on our servers swiftly and been able to help some people myself. I was able to kill a hacker and put a stop to his plans before things even got out of hand... though it was a bit stroke of luck I found him out before things went down.

We have a big group of people that are all friendly and easy to get along with. We have just held some training sessions on how to survive, navigate the huge map, how to defend certain locations, and how to move as a group. We have a lot more training sessions on the way as well. We love to see new faces and be glad to help those who join us or even just want to hop on our teamspeak and play with us for a bit to see how we do things.

Added johny in steam. I would be interested in joining your force. If someone gives me the ts password I can hop in and discuss further matters.

Thanks