johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

No, no, don't worry. Sometimes I will be away for a week (as of next week, from 05/28 to 06/01) but these must be rare occasions, and I will always let you guys know in anticipation.

Proceeding to the application form right now, thanks for your fast response.

For the past few weeks, the Chernarus Quarantine Force has experienced many successes and hardships. We have secured areas of the North, but often find ourselves venturing East and South to rescue comrades of ours as well as survivors that have elected to join the cause. I have taken the liberty to write back to the Russian Government to state that our numbers are nearing 50 and we are successfully hindering bandit operations.

The other day one of my Junior Sgt's, Nox, and I were venturing about our camp. We had geared up our helicopter to prepare for an extraction of a comrade who had gotten stranded in a hunting blind. We quickly left in our UH-1 to help our friend. Upon touchdown we appeared to be bewitched by some form of black magic (hacking) when a bandit from an unknown group appeared out of nowhere and seriously wounded (killed) all three of us. He unfortunately got ahold of our beloved helicopter. Upon waking up, having been stripped of our weapons and only armed with the Motherlands shitty Makarovs, we were able to be extracted by our advance team and our other, yet in worse shape, helicopter.

We have begun to resume normal duties as assigned by the Rodina (Motherland). Due to our helicopter loss, my senior lieutenants and I have restructured the group and made it more organized and better equipped to handle unusual situations. Keep an eye out for us, we're always ready to help friends and put a bullet in our enemies. Plus the enormous stockpile of vodka we have isn't so bad either.

Keep an eye out for our servers that will be popping up soon and remember, Russia needs good troops to help secure the borders and assist friends of the Rodina.

Enlist here and don't forget to note on your application that you are interested in CQF. Also, please join us on our teamspeak so that we can all work together to rid our lands of threats.

Johnny

I've submitted my recruitment papers to the official CQF board under the name "Wakefield".

Question – what kind of hacking led to the loss of the chopper?

R.

Hey Guys, keep an eye out for our dedicated servers popping online soon. I got them from Vilayer for really cheap, so expect to see many more pop up from the Chernarus Quarantine Force!!!!

Do CQF members get priority on our servers, sir?

Ah, I thought that may be.

People need to realize that not everytime someone "teleports" they are hacking.

Seen people log in right in front of me.

But more often its server lag. Had a friend of mine die by a "hacker" that shot him through a wall at berenzino apartments, but the I look out the window and there is a guy in the other building strafing into a wall and I headshot him 3 times with a sniper. I go over to the building and he is not where I shot him, but up a floor and in a back room, dead. Obviously the server lagged and he did the same thing to my friend. Just saying before you call hacks think a little.

Of course, I hear ya on that Undead. However, he had just killed a buddy of mine in Chern like 5 minutes before. Regardless of lag, there was no way he could get that far that quickly.

:-)

So we are finally getting our servers up. We hope to put up between 3-8 servers in partnership with Vilayer Hosting.

We have also now gotten over 55 recruits! That means the the mother unit (1CAV) is now totaling over 125 members! Come check out the CQF on Teamspeak or the site www.thefirstcav.com

We are continuing to assist survivors and as soon as vehicles become more operable again we will find as many as possible to use to secure friends and bring them to the north. Please keep an eye out for us.

If you see us' date=' know that we won't kill you unless you shoot at us first (or you're a bandit).

[/quote']

I find this highly discriminating and judgemental.

So we are finally getting our servers up. We hope to put up between 3-8 servers in partnership with Vilayer Hosting.

This is great! Can you let me know what the server designations are going to be? I'm hoping I will have time to pop on tonight, early evening. I'll get on TeamSpeak as well, of course.

Cheers,

Rob.

People need to realize that not everytime someone "teleports" they are hacking.

Seen people log in right in front of me.

But more often its server lag. Had a friend of mine die by a "hacker" that shot him through a wall at berenzino apartments' date=' but the I look out the window and there is a guy in the other building strafing into a wall and I headshot him 3 times with a sniper. I go over to the building and he is not where I shot him, but up a floor and in a back room, dead. Obviously the server lagged and he did the same thing to my friend. Just saying before you call hacks think a little.

[/quote']

Took us 20 seconds to land in a massive clearing west of Berezino, 250m from the nearest tree line. That'd be some bullshit to run that far in that amount of time to just appear right beside the chopper and start to open fire, even if it was a big desync.

Going to 'jine the Cavalry,' methinks. Sounds like a good bunch of lads. Old BKB'er from WW2OL myself, so I know how fun teamplay can be.

If you see us' date=' know that we won't kill you unless you shoot at us first (or you're a bandit).

[/quote']

I find this highly discriminating and judgemental.

We offer bandit rehabilitation!

Anarchist mentality, murderous intent and phaseolus vulgaris addiction. We have the perfect program for you!

I like murdering survivors and wearing their intestines as hats. Can you help me achieve this?

Anarchist mentality' date=' murderous intent and phaseolus vulgaris addiction. We have the perfect program for you!

[/quote']

Surrendering and giving me your beans?

I like murdering survivors and wearing their intestines as hats. Can you help me achieve this?

If by "achieve this" you mean "cure you of your murderous habits or put a boot in your skull", then YES! :)

To whoever has responded that is interested, just check out the contact info at the top of the post or look for anyone with the logo as their avatar on the forums

If by "achieve this" you mean "cure you of your murderous habits or put a boot in your skull"' date=' then YES! :)

[/quote']

Darn, I don't think we're the right fit then. Welp, good luck to yall!

Ended up playing on Chicago 2 for a little while tonight. Spawned in, travelled east through Kamenka, nearly got killed in Komarovo and then travelled north towards Pavlovo and Bor. I found my way to a barn in the wilderness and got myself a decent rifle and a handful of clips, a can of pasta, refilled my water bottles and then got the hell out of dodge.

I logged out in the woods nearby, and will try to get on another time soon.

Question - if I log out on Chicago 2 and log in on Virginia 3, do I log in with the same character, same location, same stuff?

R.