johndstill@gmail.com

Chernarus Quarantine Force {CQF}

We are growing and our region of protection is slowly creeping south, come comrades and enlist with the Chernarus Quarantine Force to assist in creating safe borders for the Russian Security Zone and ensure that we Slavic people can continue living without worrying about the undead and pizzle of that sort!

Does 4 step program for bandits invlolve putting a bullet between their eyes as a first step and looting their corpses as second? :P

Our 4 step program works like this

1. Talk nice to the bandit to earn his trust' date=' praise for good behavior

2. Have him learn first aid and heal you

3. Talk to a priest (preferably dead so he can see evil firsthand)

4. If all else fails, 2 shots to the head will suffice for rehab. If it works, start a bromance

[/quote']

Thats my spoof rehab program

But we have come up with one for real:

1. Ensure that the bandit is safe to join our group through recommendations of our members and keeping him in front to discourage any wiley behavior

2. After he gains trust, we will begin his journey to redemption by allowing him to heal our members and showing friendly survivors he is not bad.

3. We will assist in keeping him alive and working with us for a long time so that as time passes he has time to reflect on his past sins and can eventually put his surivor uniform back on.

4. We will have a ceremony for the aformentioned bandit once he has a positive (humanity) outlook on life...

For those curious what EU servers we favour, we have a tendancy to play on DE 8, FR 3, Norway 1 & 2 and a variety of Russian ones we do play on all of them but those are the ones that I find we usually end up on. Recently we have stayed off of Virginia servers due to frequent crashing.

This seems cool, i'll definitely check it out when the server situation is resolved. Keep it up!

What kind of issues are you having?

Noticed {CQF}Tangerine playing this morning, called out to him in chat but there was no answer. It would be cool that, if you're playing, you get on TS so we can try to hook up and watch each others' backs.

Thanks!

Come on our TS, info is in the first post of this thread.

We're always recruiting. Remember we are a friendly group. If you happen to see one of us on a server. We will not shoot at you unless you are a bandit but even then we will still ask if friendly. We welcome any players who only wish to play with us or to hang out. Just hop on our teamspeak and come see what we're all like and all about. :D

Sorry if it's already been asked, but what kind of RP do you guys do? Like campfire chilling and story telling or what?

Probably going to join you guys, will hop on TS once i get off work

Our "RP" revolves around a peacekeeping force of the russian special forces. You'll often hear us immitating thick russian accents and even a few of our members are fluent in the language.(check the first post of the thread for more info). The ammount of people who joined up so quickly is staggering but putting together a roster and rank formation is on our "To be done" list

Hey guys,

I was teamed with a bunch of you yesterday in NY :)

Hell of a night that was, cya ingame later :)

R.I.P Francine, the best vehicle to ever serve me in any zombie apocalypse.

I was seeing some of you CQF guys about last night when I was playing. And generally you guys seem to be legit in your attempts to be good survivors. I too have been trying to do this. But have been finding it's impossible for me and my smaller group to manage to find anything really useful. We tried to head to the NW Airfield on an empty server. There were only 3 other guys on the server. One we knew for sure was on the coast, one was unknown and the other was up at the Airfield camping gear spawns with night vision and a silenced rifle picked off my two friends.

We were up there attempting to find ourselves some night vision so as to move around at night much safer. Yesterday we saved a guy, he was booking out of electro with a train of zombies behind him. We had a good spot over looking it and opened up on the zombies following him. Managed to save the guy.

My current Humanity is 4k and have been doing such to keep it as high as I can get it. But I am in need of help from people who are better outfitted and in bigger groups than that of which I can band together. So I figured this thread was a good spot to find helpful people who find people who could point me towards people who could help.

Sin, you're welcome to join up with us. We have a significant amount of people playing with us. Just come on TS and we can get you set up

www.thefirstcav.com/comms is the info and download for Teamspeak

This just in!

The Russian Security Zone government has just finished working with the American Colonies (Formerly the USA, prior to the outbreak) with securing an American Security Unit to assist in the fight. The Colonies sent over elements of their 1st Cavalry Division to assist in securing sectors of Chernaurussia. So please be aware that the CQF is now backed by an American Military unit.

As of recent days, the CQF has been doing aerial operations with a helicopter that was found abandonned in the woods. We will be extracting friendlies and bringing them to our Norther Zone of Freedom. If you see us and need assistance, please just give us a shout.

If you wish to join on up go to www.thefirstcav.com/enlist and come on teamspeak.

Nice to hear of all these wonderful people joining our group or being helped by us. Remember if you see CQF on your server and you see them in-game... we're friendly. We will try to help those in need if able to do so.

Hey Guys!

I wanted to give you some updates:

• The CQF now has over 40 members!
  • We have streamlined our recruitment as a platoon in the 1Cav
  • We have set up a clear organizational structure
  • We have established the expectations of the group
  • We have requested a server for DayZ
  • Updated the main post on the site

We are looking for new members all the time to enlist go HERE

Please read the updated post above for our requirements and roster

Johnny

I might need that Heli to pick me up this weekend, sometime Saturday afternoon. Ill PM you the details of my whereabouts.

My game will be ready to play as of tomorrow, although I only have my weekends free and sometimes 1 or 2 hours on some weekdays.

I'm 18 and have experience with ARMA 2 and OA as far as the demos go, with some missions and several hours of youtube learning for DAYZ.

Are you willing to receive someone that may not have that much time to play with you? For me, there's no point playing this mod alone, and you guys seem like a nice group.

We have no time requirement, so come on when you can. We just don't want people to disappear forever without letting us know because it makes administration for the roster and such an absolute nightmare.