a_irish_fella

Some people never find 1.....

btw it just happened again, had full gear ak101 loads of ammo and mags driving to pick up my friend in cherno and the truck hit an invisible wall in the road and flipped, i was still allive upside down though, got out of the truck bam dead, seeing its the time of lent i think il give up dayz for it.

btw it just happened again, had full gear ak101 loads of ammo and mags driving to pick up my friend in cherno and the truck hit an invisible wall in the road and flipped, i was still allive upside down though, got out of the truck bam dead, seeing its the time of lent i think il give up dayz for it.

its time to think about making a driver license

The vehicles are useless right now. Just avoid them unless you're willing to die immediately.

I have 3 hours of driving experience on this branch. Didn't die even once to truck bugs. I glitched in to the ground several times but always alive.

If you know how to use it you're all good.

This also needs some repairs, nothing blocking it but the ramp appears to stop it backing up and going forward. The 3rd bay works fine.

mv4t9s.jpg

I recommend a running start from the strip, preferably full speed :).

• Like 1

I will try that again sir, found it odd you couldn't backup or straight into it. we where just messing around with this.

• Like 1

I will try that again sir, found it odd you couldn't backup or straight into it. we where just messing around with this.

Just remember Murphy's law.

I posted under the dev. area about this vehicles hitting things invisible. To me it was a shadow in the road then you hit it.

Must ask why was my most recent comment removed? Not like it was abusive, i commented on 0.54 and how they should try to fix v32 issues and sound as well as all the sound bugs? Freedom of speech and all that stuff yh? Next time you remove my comment, explain why ok? Nice pic Spartacus Rex, nothing wrong with 1 upping my pic... <_< lolz i will just have to beat it!!!!!!May take a while :D

Hello there

If a post of yours is hidden it most likely broke a rule.

PM a mod about it, public discussions of mod actions are not permitted.

"Free speech" is a misnomer. It does not exist on any moderated board. You must abide by our rules if you wish to remain.

Carry on  wit the topic.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

If a post of yours is hidden it most likely broke a rule.

PM a mod about it, public discussions of mod actions are not permitted.

"Free speech" is a misnomer. It does not exist on any moderated board. You must abide by our rules if you wish to remain.

Carry on  wit the topic.

Rgds

LoK

Ok, atleast you where nice about it, its like dayz is so bad but so good, sometimes you get annoyed with it and need to vent your fustration, on another note another post i made was removed by steak and potatoes for no good reason, it was a completely reasonable post, abuse of power sometimes friend.

Use the report button. I have *just* told you mod decisions are NOT up for public discussion.

L

I found my first one today up in Lopatino (west of NWAF). I tried to take it on a joy ride towards Vybor, but before I got half way there 2 chaps were following me trying to snipe me. My god V3S is TERRIBLE on hills, absolutely terrible! I'm not sure it's even possible to drive somewhere such as Lopatino down to say Elektro (or vice versa) because of the hills. Anyway, long story short I hit a hill, was going essentially nowhere, and had to make a run for my life. I don't think I realized how difficult it was to get out of a VS3. Took forever for the thing to come to a full stop, and then the exiting animation froze and I was stuck there, sure that one of the bullets wizzing by me were going to end me... but I got lucky, they must have had some severe sway from running behind me and couldn't hit me. I escaped to the woods in the east. Back into the silence I go, always watching...

I finally found one and what a pisser. Unfortunately I drove off the map, the truck disappeared, I kept going and all it said was "You are dead." It was a fun 10 minutes while it lasted. Can anyone say, "Fresh respawn?"

I found my first one today up in Lopatino (west of NWAF). I tried to take it on a joy ride towards Vybor, but before I got half way there 2 chaps were following me trying to snipe me. My god V3S is TERRIBLE on hills, absolutely terrible! I'm not sure it's even possible to drive somewhere such as Lopatino down to say Elektro (or vice versa) because of the hills. Anyway, long story short I hit a hill, was going essentially nowhere, and had to make a run for my life. I don't think I realized how difficult it was to get out of a VS3. Took forever for the thing to come to a full stop, and then the exiting animation froze and I was stuck there, sure that one of the bullets wizzing by me were going to end me... but I got lucky, they must have had some severe sway from running behind me and couldn't hit me. I escaped to the woods in the east. Back into the silence I go, always watching...

Not sure if you knew this but the "sprint" key works in the truck at the expense of +25% fuel usage. If you can get a run at a hill and get up to 40kmh or so they'll pull most hills not to bad. 

I found five trucks within maybe an hour, two days ago, a red one, a blue one, and three gray trucks. Before that I couldn't find one to save my life. I wrecked one, got another stuck in a tree and a stone wall, gave one to a buddy, lost one to clipping into the ground and really can't remember what happened to number five.

me and a few buddies were near vybor and had 6 trucks roll up on us and try and ambush us... felt like i was in mad max the super dome.

• Like 1

rljm1v.jpg

On another note, i was fully geared at the time of this pic, i drove just 2 minutes away to balota airfield, drove threw it to the top where the gates are, stop the truck but kept engine on, thinking id get the gates open quickly and have a wuick getaway incase i was being scoped, got out, the truck move forward on its own accord about 1ft and im dead. I love this game!!!

I died in the exact same way recently. Geared, found a truck, went for a drive, stopped in a town, got out and became a statistic. :p

I actually found two v3s right next to each other in grishno crazy. I also found a mi8 crash with a 300rd ammo box and a pm 73 rak mag lol people say they have no loot.

Trucks are super easy to find

Pgy1HaW.jpg

AFg5cTt.jpg

Edited by Bororm