r4z0r49

DayZ Mod Hotfix 1.8.4.1

You need to change the permission on that proc. Its current setup to use root on a shared hosting account you dont have access to root.

Im have error when im put sql the files;/

pMain.sql

http://postimg.org/image/vyoa8dlzp/

This looks like you've got a hosted server. If you don't host the server / Database yourself, you will have to ask your provider to change this.

Hello!

Just a quick question, don`t know if it was a bug so I will post it here: I seem no longer to be able to load STANAG SD mags into an unsilenced STANAG gun, M16A2 for example. Since that alsways used to work I was just wondering if that was changed on purpose or if I encountered a bug.

Thanks.

PS: answered by r4zor: STANAG SD mags no longer fit in regular STANAG guns

Edited by LO0C1F3R

I am getting this ready to put on my Development server right now.  I will update with the server banner once it is live.

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Skydive
  • Like 2

I have a question about the fix for humanity loss when shooting players with camo/soldier/ghillie skins.  Is this something that's missing from the change log for 1.8.5, was it part of the 1.8.4 hotfix, or is it something server admins need to edit on their servers?  I ask because the issue is closed with a fix posted on the github but it's not mentioned in the 1.8.5 changelog and yesterday while playing on US434 I lost ~2,000 humanity for shooting a player in camo clothing.

It should be in the dev branch. No one has added it to the changelog yet by the looks of it. If I remember ill do it when I get home

• Like 1

Sorry if this is a little off topic but desperate for an answer on padlock spawn. I have searched almost 50 hours now and cannot find one. I really want to build a base, does anyone have any info on places to look for one. BTW, thanks for adding the new awesome features and getting the temp system working, it add so much to this mod!

Sorry if this is a little off topic but desperate for an answer on padlock spawn. I have searched almost 50 hours now and cannot find one. I really want to build a base, does anyone have any info on places to look for one. BTW, thanks for adding the new awesome features and getting the temp system working, it add so much to this mod!

I think they spawn in gate houses at the castles. I've found mine at Zub Castle's gate house and another player on my server did the same.

Good Luck.

I think they spawn in gate houses at the castles. I've found mine at Zub Castle's gate house and another player on my server did the same.

Good Luck.

I've found one on the stairs of the biggest tower in Devil's Castle on your server. On my 2nd loot run there. Guess I was just lucky.

• Like 1

I've found one on the stairs of the biggest tower in Devil's Castle on your server. On my 2nd loot run there. Guess I was just lucky.

Thanks for letting us know!

It seems to be rare and forces (building) players to visit the castles for other reasons than cans and chopper spawns.

:)

Edited by vinyljunkie

weird it's not updated for me. Restarted steam and everything.

EDIT: nevermind. I switched it to none and all is updated and good. Thx.

Vejenil.png

I just was about to ask, because Steam and DayZCommander installed version 1.8.3 an I only found 5 server, two are playable.

Is 1.8.3 considered stable and 1.8.4 development branch? Should I update?

Cheers

ps

Played 1.8.3 for a few hours after a long break and very much like it. Nice work! :thumbsup:

Hoping to have a development branch pushed on steam in the next day or so.

When can we expect this on stable?

Thanks.

Wrong thread.

Edited by vinyljunkie

I started up DayZ Commander to download the update, but I couldn't find it on the list. It says 1.8.3 is the latest version but on the servers list, every server is on 1.8.4

From what i keep being told it hasn't been updated from arma move from gamespy

when opening someone else's backpack, the owner of the backpack can not hear the other player it opens, in the absence of the sound I got a shotgun and killed. not a nice moment)

Does DayZ Commander not work anymore? I can never get Steam to work.

Try this one buddy.

Edited by vinyljunkie