• Flaregun flares fired cannot be seen by other players
  • Campfire flames cannot be seen at night
  • Ice Axe cannot be worn on back
  • Like 9

Known issues:

Oh well.  :) I have faith in you and the team that y'all will fix it soon  :D You guys added alot of epic stuff to .53 (the armbands and pink/black/red/blue raincoat and sweaters and lots of new melee weapons and the islands. You guys are really awesome!  :)

Edited by SkullDuggery86

Started out great for about a half hour with only a few on a server but the more that joined the more rubber banding became a problem. Got to the point actions stopped for long periods. This is the same complaint as yesterday it is just that yesterday I didn't have a chance to try a low pop server.

Day 2 - Finally got on a server.  After about an hour and one respawn the lag spikes did me in. I see most of the servers are now down.  Fixing this probably should be priority one.

Evening Day 2 - Got on US 0-2 Regular for a couple hours.  No noticeable lag.  About as perfect as it could be and the server was full.  I'm wondering now about the hardware your putting this on.

Edited by ZAP44
  • Like 1

Anyone else got stuck in throwing animation (with ice axe) and when canceling simply entered unconscious state while still being able to perform all actions apart from getting up and moving? Also the screen did not black out. Already reported on feedback tracker. Sadly couldnt log out and back in to check if its resolved that way. http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=21008

Anyone else got stuck in throwing animation (with ice axe) and when canceling simply entered unconscious state while still being able to perform all actions apart from getting up and moving? Also the screen did not black out. Already reported on feedback tracker. Sadly couldnt log out and back in to check if its resolved that way. http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=21008

Yep, threw the new shovel and character went into unconscious state. Unable to move afterwards.

You can get close to the animals again. They dont notice you like the first 0.53 Exp. You can even punch them one or two times if you are fast enough.

This happens with multiple items in the .52 stable update, so it has been around for a while.

i wonder if we shouldn't have any side-effects with the new container and water on gas/ gas on water mechanic.

drinking water out of a jerrycan that held gas prior inside would make you horribly sick. Having gas in a container which held water in it is also quite harmful for the engine...

Known issues:

All the new items cant be worn on back, or really used