Sign in to follow this  
trankin

pso-1 scope?

Hey everyone havent been around in a while. I been playing for a bit latley and i noticed i cant find a pso-1 scope anywhere i skimmed through the dev tracker reports for patches but didnt see if it was removed or not. i could have missed it if it was in there. now my question is if they arent removed where would be the best places to look for one and how rare are they now?

You can usually find them this patch in the storage units on a fresh restart. That's usually where I find them

You can usually find them this patch in the storage units on a fresh restart. That's usually where I find them

You sure you aren't thinking of the PU scope? 500 hours in and I've only legitimately found one and it was in a military base on a bunk.

• Like 1

You sure you aren't thinking of the PU scope? 500 hours in and I've only legitimately found one and it was in a military base on a bunk.

WHOOPS! Good catch. Totally wasn't paying attention ha

oh cool as long as i know they are still in game ill keep looking. Thanks for the help everyone.

Yep my mate just found one for me last night and I must say it is a beautiful piece of equipment.

Found and left a pristine PU scope with an SKS the other day.

Have only found 1 PSO-1 and thankfully that was also pristine, but as mentioned, was found at heli crash site.

I only ever found them in the Military bases like under the beds but they were always damaged :(  You should be able to combine like two damaged scopes to make a worn scope and so on up to pristine , Kinda like changing  parts of it.

• Like 1

I usually find them at Barracks, resting on the beds. Never seen one at a heli site, but I've only found a half dozen in the SA.

I have found a few laying in three room storage sheds. They are extremely rare though, try server hopping in Stary Sobor.

I usually find them at Barracks, resting on the beds. Never seen one at a heli site, but I've only found a half dozen in the SA.

I've found one at a Russian heli crash site (non smoking), but most I've found on the beds in the barracks.

i used to find them in barracks(like every other AK part) but havent seen PSO, AK rail, since 0.52 patch.... althought they still ARE in game

Edited by Jurionov37

I only ever found them in the Military bases like under the beds but they were always damaged :(  You should be able to combine like two damaged scopes to make a worn scope and so on up to pristine , Kinda like changing  parts of it.

For the pso-1 and the long range scope it doesn't matter if they're damaged as long as they aren't ruined currently.

Being able to repair them would be nice for when it does eventually matter though, and for the other scopes where it already does.

i used to find them in barracks(like every other AK part) but havent seen PSO, AK rail, since 0.52 patch.... althought they still ARE in game

found both last night in zhe forrest mil base under and on a bed in the barracks

I have found a few laying in three room storage sheds. They are extremely rare though, try server hopping in Stary Sobor.

They dont spawn there

For the pso-1 and the long range scope it doesn't matter if they're damaged as long as they aren't ruined currently.

Being able to repair them would be nice for when it does eventually matter though, and for the other scopes where it already does.

0o0o0o Thank you Bororm , I knew that about the long range scope but not the pso-1 , I'll SO grab them from now on , I thought the condition mattered with them .

I find a fair few of them in taverns and garages. They seem to spawn less than the LRS in the same places, but they're definitely around. 

To clear this up for everyone, we are talking about where does PSO spawn, not PU or LRS

Yes, they do. Same with the long range scopes.

PSO-1 is the AK scope.  it ONLY spawns in barracks.  You must be thinking of PU Scope for the SKS and Mosin

I find a fair few of them in taverns and garages. They seem to spawn less than the LRS in the same places, but they're definitely around. 

I can confirm these PSO scopes have spawned in both these locations.

The PSO-LRS-and the PU have been found in these locations. It is very rare for the PSO to pop up but it has.

Mostly found in military barracks. I have also found the PSO in the police stations, and garages behind it.

Hope that helps, a group of us have a  very long life scouting the heli, and spawn locations. This is why I am still asking about the MP5 compensator and the Pistol Silencers.... seems to be out of the spawn table.

PSOs have been spawning in garages like others scopes like 2 patches ago, theyre definitely not spawning there now, which we are trying to figure out

Looted today at least 7 times the mil. base with 4 baracks. Have been at least 4 of 7 times def. unlooted. Haven't found any scope there. Only AK's + handguards + buttstocks + magazines and other stuff.