Sign in to follow this  
McWendy

Netting..... rare or common

Is netting to rare or to common? Or is it luck of the draw?

I ask this because i feel that last week i could not find any netting as to where this week im suddenly covered in netting (no pun intendid. :) )

This morning, i kid you not, i found 3 stacks of 4 netting in a radius of 100 meters. On 1 server. It had not specified if it was a pers. On or off server.

So thoughts?

I'll be honest I've only found it once, and it was only one item of it and it was as far away from the coast as you could probably get in a tent someone had tried to hide in the NW corner.

Every time I've gone to the netting spawn points I've been empty handed, and this is on several different servers both persistent and non-persistent (although I predominantly play on the former).

same for me, lots of netting but now its horrible to find burlpap sacks...

think all players get their nettings and are now on their road to get burlaps. 

hurry up guys, server wipe is near  :(

same for me, lots of netting but now its horrible to find burlpap sacks...

think all players get their nettings and are now on their road to get burlaps. 

hurry up guys, server wipe is near  :(

"SHIT TON" would be the phrase I would use in reference to the number of burlap sacks I've found.

• Like 1

Netting should be easy to find. It is a common item IRL, and useful for many different things.

Ghillies, however, should take far, FAR, FAR more time to make. I have a friend IRL who made one, took him HOURS. Right now, it is just drag-n-drop.

Obviously, it shouldn't be hours, but everyone and their mothers shouldn't have ghillies in seconds either.

shit was easy to make just have to look in the right places lol already have full ghillie gun wrap and hood all wooland color, looks sexy as shit

Oke so its safe to say making a ghillie is easy.

My point exactly. Its to easy, soon everyone will be laying as chewbacca in the bushes.

I think they need to make it harder.

I would love to make a ghillie suit, but after seeing Grimey Rick get one twice and subsequently get killed by a hacker each time he finished making it, I think I'm going to stay away from them for now lol.

Yes, netting seems very common at this time, and as stated earlier getting all the burlap sacks seems to be the time consuming part of it. But I also feel it could be a bit more rare/harder to get a ghillie. As to how I'm not sure, perhaps it could require more components, such as the need for a new item, maybe string. Perhaps one would need to have both string, sewing kit (wich I think are way to common btw) and perhaps scissors (as example, I'm not sure exactly what but something to make it harder to aquire a full ghillie)?  

At least make it harder to get, and preferebly not by increasing the amount of something needed, 10x burlap sacks is even a bit much imo, as it results in a grinding/hoarding of particular item, wich I'm against in most ways. With the current situation I wouldn't be surprised if burlap sacks becomes the in-game currency :D  Cause surely they seem to be looted everywhere like never before. 

At least make it harder to get, and preferebly not by increasing the amount of something needed, 10x burlap sacks is even a bit much imo, as it results in a grinding/hoarding of particular item, wich I'm against in most ways. With the current situation I wouldn't be surprised if burlap sacks becomes the in-game currency :D  Cause surely they seem to be looted everywhere like never before. 

I'd say getting the ghillie suit is rather difficult as it is to obtain. Burlap sacks have become the new rare item and I think I have come across maybe 3 in the past 5 days

tried searching for it had no luck. found 6 nettings in a single boat a few days alter.

Last boat: 4 nets

Second last boat: 2 nets

The 3 boats before that: 0 nets

Edited by Freshmen

It's common as hell if you're not on apersistent server. Otherwise netting and everything else is fucked.

It's common as hell if you're not on apersistent server. Otherwise netting and everything else is fucked.

Thats true, some "persistant on" servers are looking empty as hell, but there are some lootspawns on them that are horrible filled up. 

Problem is to find the "lootbombs"

I noticed that its far easier to find netting on persistant servers as the persistance creates more loot on boats for some reason. Unfortunately 90% of it are hats or boots.

I find netting at boats everytime I respawn on non persistent servers. Never seen a single netting on persistents.

I find netting at boats everytime I respawn on non persistent servers. Never seen a single netting on persistents.

On persistant on servers there are nettings to, take a look on Otmel or Skalisty Island (but here you have to swim).

There are lots of nettings equal if persistant on/off

Netting is pretty common now on persistent servers. If you visit Elektro and go along the shore, there are 2 places with boats, you are likely to find the netting you need for at least a hood and a gunwrap. You can go get some more west of Cherno for possibly the full suit. (6 total)

I noticed that its far easier to find netting on persistant servers as the persistance creates more loot on boats for some reason. Unfortunately 90% of it are hats or boots.

OR

Jackets :(