punkvegita

Rarest Loot (Experienced Looters)

Rarest loot prob the pm 73 rak,cleaver,chainsaw,hunting knife,amphibia s,fnx,anti stab vest,pistol suppreser. On my buddys pve server I have two grenades one modern one ww2, a Steyr Aug, an akm 2 75 r drums, a combat knife and some other stuff. After a while I haven't seen one chainsaw nor cleaver nor hunting knife maybe there bugged. I oddly haven't seen a pistol suppreser at Xmas trees. Weres the fnx and amphibia s haven't seen one at all or ever but I've seen mags.

apart from the usual rare stuff, 7.62x39 ammo seems incredibly hard to find for me.. at least compared to the amount of weapons i find of this caliber. in 85 hours i found 1 box of it in buildings and 1 10 round clip on a body. maybe i'm just not lucky i see people shooting the sks all the time.. can anyone relate to this or maybe give me some pointers where these rounds are most commonly found?

Its possible someone dropped it since I don't think they do

No its my private server, I actually got my first 3 heli spawn. It was in the russia crash site. I crawled through the opening and volla I thought at first it was my mp5 compensator but instead it was my 15 clip I think.

Mp5 is way better btw, unless you don't want the scope.

Rarest loot prob the pm 73 rak,cleaver,chainsaw,hunting knife,amphibia s,fnx,anti stab vest,pistol suppreser. On my buddys pve server I have two grenades one modern one ww2, a Steyr Aug, an akm 2 75 r drums, a combat knife and some other stuff. After a while I haven't seen one chainsaw nor cleaver nor hunting knife maybe there bugged. I oddly haven't seen a pistol suppreser at Xmas trees. Weres the fnx and amphibia s haven't seen one at all or ever but I've seen mags.

Rak 73 hard hard as heck to locate, since its also off the Russia crash site, non smokers. Clip same

Cleaver, chainsaw, pistol suppressor doesn't spawn yet.

The fnx, amp, aug, combat knife are usually found on the Smoker heli crash sites. Plus parts

The fnx and amp have their days like ammo cans, smirsh vest, frags, nades and the m4, aug. Sometimes they drop other times its hard to find.

Our group did a crap load of searching for the pure excitement of looking for the items. Plus we did get to try them out. The only one we didn't find yet was the bigger clip for the Rak, and the non spawning items.

The sword was exciting at first until I tried to place it in the backpack, on my back and then tried to cut down bushes, and trees with it.

A small rock does way better, I love that rock.... :)

I did find a rare smirsh vest on a tank, in the rear of it actually pristine quality actually. I guess I was the first on our server to find it like the Rak clip.

Edited by FIRMSneakydude

Ive only been playing for 2 or 3 months, but ive never come across the following items...ever :

- Anything that spawns in helicopter crash sites, or the sites themselves (M4 and attachments, PM73, skull balaclava, AUG etc...)

- Pistol suppressor

- Amphibia S (the pistol, i have found a couple of mags tho)

- Cleaver and chainsaw (never seen one, altough i doubt they are ingame). Ive never seen a sword either but havent really looked for it.

- the CR527 magazine : 0 seen ever...

- anti stab vest : 0 seen

- AK rail handguard : 0 seen

- MP5 and AKS-74U : found plenty of clips for both, but never the actual weapons

- MP5 compensator or any of the MP5 attachments. I guess i should be looking for these at crash sites as wel?

items i have only found once or twice :

- FNX 45 and its mag

- Press vest + smersh vest (only found 1 press vest so far, 0 smersh).

- flashbangs : found only 1. Have found multiple grenades tho

- Pristine PSO-1 scope (only found damaged ones so far)

- East and NATO suppressor :  i was able to loot a bunch of these easy from the temporary christmass trees, but havent found one anywhere else

everything else ive been able to find multiple times i think.

Edited by nillie

Ive only been playing for 2 or 3 months, but ive never come across the following items...ever :

- Anything that spawns in helicopter crash sites, or the sites themselves (M4 and attachments, PM73, skull balaclava, AUG etc...)

- Pistol suppressor

- Amphibia S (the pistol, i have found a couple of mags tho)

- Cleaver and chainsaw (never seen one, altough i doubt they are ingame). Ive never seen a sword either but havent really looked for it.

- the CR527 magazine : 0 seen ever...

- anti stab vest : 0 seen

- AK rail handguard : 0 seen

- MP5 and AKS-74U : found plenty of clips for both, but never the actual weapons

- MP5 compensator or any of the MP5 attachments. I guess i should be looking for these at crash sites as wel?

items i have only found once or twice :

- FNX 45 and its mag

- Press vest + smersh vest (only found 1 press vest so far, 0 smersh).

- flashbangs : found only 1. Have found multiple grenades tho

- Pristine PSO-1 scope (only found damaged ones so far)

- East and NATO suppressor :  i was able to loot a bunch of these easy from the temporary christmass trees, but havent found one anywhere else

everything else ive been able to find multiple times i think.

- the CR527 magazine : 0 seen ever... (police stations, military areas, and houses.

- Most of which is in an around military buildings, or crash sites. If you cant get to persistence off servers you wont find any smokers. This is until they fix that problem.

- MP5 is police stations, and the cars (which I did find some up north in a garage) Now we did find out the server was in lockup mode.

Hope that helps clear up the spawn locations for you.

Rak 73 hard hard as heck to locate, since its also off the Russia crash site, non smokers. Clip same

Cleaver, chainsaw, pistol suppressor doesn't spawn yet.

The fnx, amp, aug, combat knife are usually found on the Smoker heli crash sites. Plus parts

The fnx and amp have their days like ammo cans, smirsh vest, frags, nades and the m4, aug. Sometimes they drop other times its hard to find.

Our group did a crap load of searching for the pure excitement of looking for the items. Plus we did get to try them out. The only one we didn't find yet was the bigger clip for the Rak, and the non spawning items.

The sword was exciting at first until I tried to place it in the backpack, on my back and then tried to cut down bushes, and trees with it.

A small rock does way better, I love that rock.... :)

I did find a rare smirsh vest on a tank, in the rear of it actually pristine quality actually. I guess I was the first on our server to find it like the Rak clip.

ok thanks for confirming that. So far my gear is good many heli found an mp5k finally I had a 30rd mag.

I killed a guy wearing the Anti-Stab west. Never seen it before, so i recon it's quite rare.

Funnily enough, I have 2 characters on private servers with stab-vests.  Never looked for them specifically, just checked out train stations.

Funnily enough, I have 2 characters on private servers with stab-vests.  Never looked for them specifically, just checked out train stations.

Somehow private servers are likely to spawn more loot. It's from my experience, a lot of rares spawn on private hives and not on public.

Rarest loot right now IMO:

Jerry cans (since .52, I haven't found one in 30+ hours of searching sheds)

PSO-1 scope (I really want one, been in 100+ barracks and found 0)

high capacity vest (I have one, but haven't seen any others since .52)

grendaes (haven't seen any in a long long time, only held 2 in my 400+ hours)

Jerry cans? ive found about 6 of them in the last 5h. They always spawn in those little wooden shacks. Happy hunting.

The only item that I haven't been able to find is the PM73RAK, I've found 5 magazines for it but only one of those was the 25 rounder.  I would LOVE to find one of these just so I can cross it off the list.  The item that is currently eluding me is the ACOG for the M4 but I fear as soon as I find one I'll be killed for it, LOL

Punisher

Loot is only rare when your looking for it. <_< When your not its in abundance.

murphys_law_poster2.jpg

I've gotten 2 Smersh Vest, 7 fully kitted M4a1's, 12 60 coupled-mags, and at least 25 grenades and flashbangs. All from killing hackers. Lost it all on Wednesday when I forgot to clear out my base. 

K checked the on the URL I found on the previous page some should update it there's still some missing stuff.

Haven't played since .52, but when I did, I'll just say PSO1 scopes, grenades, M1911 clips, etc. were tons easier to find than a friggin hacksaw.

I can't find the Amphibia. I have every other pistol in the game and 4 mags for the Amphibia. Do they not spawn in barracks or civilian houses? I'm really at a loss where to look for it. 

Also: press vests are a pretty common find in the tower-like municipal office in Novomitrovsk. I only found one mag for the CR527. The rifle would be cool, if we could mount a scope. It does the same damage as an AKM and the ironsights are nice.  

1st RULE: You do not talk about RAREST LOOT SPAWNS.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about Looting.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop, I'm friendly" the fight is over with a fire extinguisher axe. (Yeah, thats right, fresh spawn who is waiting behind you whole the time you were talking.)

4th RULE: Only two mosin guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No flashbangs, no grenades.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first loot at Heli Crash, you HAVE to fight.

• Like 1

I'll help out I've found all these items listed just now. Amphibia is a rare heli spawn it spawns about the same rarity as the m4 and steyr Aug. The hacksaw is verrry common now so enjoy that.PS the cr 527 isn't that bad damage wise but ammo wise and magazine rarity that's what makes it a bad choice. Ive killed one guy w this but he wanted to die.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=20277

I'll try and reach out to snipertrifle who started that original feedback ticket. Perhaps he can be convinced to update it. Can we confirm what should/shouldn't still be on that list?

-Chainsaw

-Green Paramedic Jacket / Pants

-JoeyX Sunglasses

-Prisoners Uniform Jacket / Pants / Cap

-Quiver

I think everything else on the list is currently spawning in 0.54.

Edited by Tatanko

Its very rare, but no not impossible. Our server gotten one but no clip yet. Also the 22 pistol we have 3 on the server and no clips.

M4 pretty common on heli spawns, and the aug sometimes spawns. frags, flashbangs, 16 vest/bag etc sometimes can be hard to find.

Siliencers, acog's etc could sometimes be a pain too.

The only thing that I find almost impossible is getting the rare gun clips and if someone finds one they have no room to save it.

I guess we can look at these items being on someone's trophy case and it was rare to begin with.

Someone Sported the m5, and last night I found a clip for it. I kept it for that individual. Myself I like the ak74u as my vest gun, and sport the mosin around.

If I switch up ill go with the m4 fully geared out.

Hey what's this I heard? no bipods in the game?

BTW this type of look we are talking about very rare to rare could take over 100 heli spawns to drop one. If your lucky you may get one before your shot.

I know because our group owns a private-master shard. The Clan will eventually go public, shard in the future.

Lately it seems the rare spawns are the trucks, and gas tanks haha

A clip and a magazine are two different things, just by the way.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=20277

I'll try and reach out to snipertrifle who started that original feedback ticket. Perhaps he can be convinced to update it. Can we confirm what should/shouldn't still be on that list?

-Chainsaw

-Green Paramedic Jacket / Pants

-Quiver

I think everything else on the list is currently spawning in 0.54.

alright but you missed these.

Prison pants,shirt,hat

Joeyx sunglasses

Crushed zulta soda cans

Slugs

I think that's it. Try to reach out tell them these to.

Found my first mil tent @550+hrs of SA. I still didnt hold on to RAK. Beside the civilian tent and the sword that's the only item i havent yet found.

I wasn't particulary trying tho.

Chainsaw is a stable myth, i don't believe in its existance.

Edited by halp

alright but you missed these.

Prison pants,shirt,hat

Joeyx sunglasses

Crushed zulta soda cans

Slugs

I think that's it. Try to reach out tell them these to.

I was pretty sure the prison clothing was spawning now. Are you sure? I haven't looked for it personally.

Slugs were outright removed, I believe. I don't think they'll ever be added back in.

The crushed soda cans will likely be re-added later on when there is a purpose for them, but they are likely not included right now because they have no function.

I will add the prison clothing to the list if you're certain, as well as the sunglasses. The others I'm fairly sure aren't included on purpose.