sachad

Appearances can be deceiving.

You a Payday fan Deathlove?

I think it is conditioning.  When I first bought the game in December of last year, I remember my every bad experience involved a Payday mask wearer!

You a Payday fan Deathlove?

I think it is conditioning.  When I first bought the game in December of last year, I remember my every bad experience involved a Payday mask wearer!

Iv never played the game i just like the mask in general.

Also check this artist version of the Vendeta mask http://autopsybabies.bigcartel.com/product/occupy-gotham-custom-guy-fawkes-x-joker-art-mask

Edited by Deathlove

From looking at the message log - You're on a no KOS roleplay server. 

From looking at your hot bar - You are obviously roleplaying as a damn octopus.

• Like 2

OP is either the Chernarus undertaker who must continue his work until ALL infected are resting in pieces peace or, he's the Fonz!

fonzie.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

• Like 1

It just goes to show that people will use any/all excuses to classify someone as a "Hostile/Bandit" by something so simple as a bandana tied mask...

It's like ohh look, he's/she's eating that kiwi menacingly must be a bandit!!!

I dress in this game how I want to dress, what I think looks nice/cool, if I manage to find a nice bandana to tie into a facemask, then so be it, doesn't mean I'm a big bad meanie bandit, just means I like wearing it...

What's next, killing people with gloves, because they are obviously hiding something on their hands...

But back OT, I think that the OP just likes that clothing, things that match and go together, I mean how many of us wear, TTsKO/Gorka/HCVests/Smersh Vests ect. doesn't mean the people wearing them are Military elite soldiers, just means they like how it looks, and how it benefits them.

Besides with my current, " I'm John Wayne " attire, I wear a bandana (red) with my cowboy setup.

I dress in all military gear with a fully loaded AKM and an accompanying drum mag (I'm a SAW gunner with my guys), yet I'm the friendliest motherfucker you'll ever meet. Never shot a soul on sight. Whenever I find protector cases I leave food, water, medicine, and a note inside on the street. Of course, I don't hesitate to kill a guy if he's being an asshat, but other than that I'm probably the chillest dude you'll ever meet.