blunce

Meet & Greet hosted by [FOG] (Jan. 18th, Sun.)

anyone know what happened?

He was a naughty, naughty boy.  <_<

I might come to the meet and greet as well. If you'll have me and if I don't forget.  :D

• Like 5

I might come to the meet and greet as well. If you'll have me and if I don't forget. :D

If you're going to attend, I won't. :ph34r:

Holy shitballs Shrub got banned.

Yeah, it's not like it's a secret that he wasn't himself. Magically changing writing-styles repeatedly? Yeah, no.

Wasn't the only account.

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 6

If you're going to attend, I won't. :ph34r:

Yes you will.. and I will cut you down and eat you  :blush:

• Like 4

Yeah, it's not like it's a secret that he wasn't himself. Magically changing writing-styles repeatedly? Yeah, no.

Wasn't the only account.

I know you're heartbroken too Kichi.. My life is a lie.  :|

He was a naughty, naughty boy.  <_<

I might come to the meet and greet as well. If you'll have me and if I don't forget.  :D

I think you're obligated now since you keep banning all of our guests.  :rolleyes:

Edited by blunce
  • Like 2

While a more open area sounds ridiculously bad tactically for a large scale meeting.. perhaps it actually would be best?

There is only open fields surrounding the quarry, and just one overwatch could spot anyone approaching in the proper position (I know of several that would work). Also, if anyone did attack us there is plenty of room to flee and hide among the alcoves, sheds, and cliffs. Would be a tough spot to try to attack unless you had some serious numbers involved.

I like it! Would make for epic recording/photo vantage points as well. :)

If the bad guys have a shitload of Hand Grenades it could be pretty bad.

Nades would be EF'd up, but would make for some funny footage. As we all attack the anti-social, asshatz. :)

We would be deep down inside.. the overwatch would call them out first, well before they got there.. which would allow us time to scatter, take cover, and take their ass down like... faster than a big girl destroys a box of thin mints. Also the nades only really throw so far.. so they would have to get pretty close to cause any damage if we were all hanging around the Xmas tree. ;)

Mmmmm, "deep".

P.S. I knew Shrub was a fake!!!! Lol

Edited by Vex_Vehix
  • Like 2

P.S. I knew Shrub was a fake!!!! Lol

Wait, he's not 100% legit?

Oh man.. my whole world just collapsed.  :o

On another note, due to its location more near to fresh spawn areas.. what about Black Mountain?

SYikrx7.jpg

Edited by lrish
  • Like 1

Wait, he's not 100% legit?

Oh man.. my whole world just collapsed.  :o

On another note, due to its location more near to fresh spawn areas.. what about Black Mountain?

SYikrx7.jpg

I'll bring a bunch of splints. :D

• Like 2

has a location been anounced yet? Or a time? And why was Shrub Banned?

If you cant tell me about any of ,that fine

Edited by ruullor

I'll try to come :)

added^

has a location been anounced yet? Or a time? And why was Shrub Banned?

If you cant tell me about any of ,that fine

Read back.

Will update with time & location this week.

The FOG awaits is absolutely my favorite server, bar none.  A well populated 1st person server that I have yet to see hacks on? Hell yes. I'll try to make it for this meetup but Sundays can get pretty full for me so I'll have to see. I had a great 4 hour session teaming with a random guy named Josh last night on FOG 2 and will continue to frequent the server. Thanks again guys.

• Like 1

This is happening on the day I'm returning from a trip.  I'd love to attend, but won't be able to unless it's in the evening here which would be rather late for our European brethren.  I'll be there if I can be.  I'm going to join the FOG servers tonight and check them out.

Since you haven't yet announced a location, I'd like to second Irish's motion for Black Mountain as our meeting point. As he already pointed out, it's not far from a lot of spawn points in case someone needs to make their way over there quickly and you can see it from a distance as well so it's not as easy to get lost on your way there.

Tactically... I dunno. It's a mixed bag. Great location for pictures and goings-on, though.

• Like 1

The FOG awaits is absolutely my favorite server, bar none.  A well populated 1st person server that I have yet to see hacks on? Hell yes. I'll try to make it for this meetup but Sundays can get pretty full for me so I'll have to see. I had a great 4 hour session teaming with a random guy named Josh last night on FOG 2 and will continue to frequent the server. Thanks again guys.

Thanks man.  :)  added^

This is happening on the day I'm returning from a trip.  I'd love to attend, but won't be able to unless it's in the evening here which would be rather late for our European brethren.  I'll be there if I can be.  I'm going to join the FOG servers tonight and check them out.

added^

I'll be taking different time zones into consideration when choosing a time. Keep an eye on this topic for updates.  ;)

Since you haven't yet announced a location, I'd like to second Irish's motion for Black Mountain as our meeting point. As he already pointed out, it's not far from a lot of spawn points in case someone needs to make their way over there quickly and you can see it from a distance as well so it's not as easy to get lost on your way there.

Tactically... I dunno. It's a mixed bag. Great location for pictures and goings-on, though.

Definitely not out of the question.  ;)

Edited by blunce
  • Like 1

I still like the Quarry idea, but Black Mountain works too. :)

FOG!

• Like 1

FOG!

The quarry (the one at Severograd right?) is probably second on my list. I would have no objections to that place either.

I wish the mine at Kamensk hadn't been sealed off, that was a dangerous-but-fun place to gather.

• Like 1

sooo....

Shrub was banned?

Now we can finally go back to eating pork in peace....

I should be able to make it.

Ump

(new FOG member!)

FOG!

The quarry (the one at Severograd right?) is probably second on my list. I would have no objections to that place either.

I wish the mine at Kamensk hadn't been sealed off, that was a dangerous-but-fun place to gather.

decisions decisions..

sooo....

Shrub was banned?

Now we can finally go back to eating pork in peace....

Every time I see a can of tactical bacon in-game, I think of Shrub. & single tear rolls down my cheek.

I miss you, Shrub <3

I should be able to make it.

Ump

(new FOG member!)

I would hope so. You're hosting it.  ;)

Edited by blunce
  • Like 1

wait, did the date get moved? I thought for sure it was to be the 16th, but now it says 18th? or am I just an airhead?

Edited by Crazykage (FOG)

Scratch me off the list. I won't be able to make it.

Noted.

wait, did the date get moved? I thought for sure it was to be the 16th, but now it says 18th? or am I just an airhead?

The latter.