Sign in to follow this  
st20wind

Are Helicopter Crashes Working in .52?

If anyone can confirm that helicrashes are showing up in persistent servers please post a screenshot below please.

Thanks,

- winD

Right now there are other issues besides hunting for choppers i think. :P But they are supposed to be there.

• Like 3

Right now there are other issues besides hunting for choppers i think. :P But they are supposed to be there.

The servers have been back up and fine buddy. The issues have all been resolved from what I can see.

The helicopter didn't work.

That's why it crashed. 

• Like 2

I would imagine when heli crashes work again, dev's will state it as something they fixed. I couldn't imagine that this is something they wouldn't want credit for. (not to sound negative, fixing glitches/bugs is good)

Edited by Maia

Im just gonna assume so considering some of the items added only spawn at crashsites.

I can confirm mi8's are still on non-persistent servers. Haven't seen a blackhawk on either persistent or persistent off servers. 

• Like 1

I saw a smoking American crash on Persistence OFF server just a moment ago.

Found an Mi-8 in front of the North jail at NWAF earlier.. only pants, first man there for certain 

:(

• Like 1

Found an Mi-8 in front of the North jail at NWAF earlier.. only pants, first man there for certain 

:(

Cool story, but 99% of the players want to know if you found that MI-8 on a persistent server. 

Crashsites were working on the previous stable persistent iteration.  I can confirm that.

Edited by harteman

We are testing persistence on our servers with 0.52 and I have confirmation that Heli spawns are indeed visible.  ;)

Cool story, but 99% of the players want to know if you found that MI-8 on a persistent server. 

nice attitude.. see how many answers it gets out of me for you.  :lol:

• Like 2

We are testing persistence on our servers with 0.52 and I have confirmation that Heli spawns are indeed visible.  ;)

seconded

Hey guys, back to DayZ after a long break. Decided to go heli crash site hunting today on a persistent (public) server today with a V3S... surprisingly I haven't found a single one after searching all possible sites. Does anyone know if it depends on the server played on? (as in that admin can turn them off)

It still blows my mind they're having issues with this...