harteman

Famous Quotes That Apply To DayZ..Post Here

harteman, on 12 Dec 2014 - 6:04 PM, said:

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway

I saw this quote earlier and it struck a chord with me.  At least Hemingway has my back on PvP in DayZ.

Lol. I saw the thread title and came here to post that. its in my sig.

anotherdeadhero, on 18 Dec 2014 - 08:10 AM, said:

'You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again.'

A similar one to that, which comes from the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant series by Stephen R. Donaldson:

"The only way to hurt a man who has nothing, is to give him back something broken."

• Like 1

"REAARRRHHGGG!!!"

-Unknown

"Hur hur hur HUUUUuurrr"

-Unknown

"GAAAhsshtkrakka*unintelligible"

-Unkown.

Edited by Crazykage

"I don't even call it violence when it is in self defense: I call it intelligence".

Malcom X

• Like 2

"Careful you must be when sensing the future Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side."

"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is."

"Train yourself to let go... of everything you fear to lose."

-Yoda

Edited by JubeiDOK
  • Like 1

"Just tell them it's an alpha, I got a plane to canary islands to catch."

- Dean Hall, the creator of DayZ

• Like 1

All of Dennis Hoppers lines in this movie;

"I put bandage for you Pig <3"
-Shrub Rocketeer™

I consider this a famous quote, and so should every Forumite!

• Like 2

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time"

Malcolm X

Edited by BlissAndPanic

"They are in front of us, behind us, and we are flanked on both sides by an enemy that outnumbers us 29:1. They can't get away from us now!"

Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller, LT General, USMC

"Such is life " Ned kelly's last words before being hung for being basicly a bandit not against a little KoS.

Great quote that nails the way most of us view this wonderful game, it is the ultimate human hunting simulator.

A lot of ill advised hate out there for us PVP lovers despite the fact that WE ARE IN THE MAJORITY. Dayz is a game about hunting players and being hunted by players, the killing of players is simply the best part of the game, if killing players was not permitted this game would die faster than a carebear with hand-crafted backpack and bow saying 'friendly' lol.

I particularly like the moment when I break a mans ego.

Bobby Fischer

So you only play DayZ to kill people? You never talk to anyone or interact and try to meet new people? CoD would be good for you

" There's a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. "

-Sylvester Stallone

Edited by Artyom_DayZ

"Hodor!"

-Hodor

• Like 1