harteman

Famous Quotes That Apply To DayZ..Post Here

"I have a funny taste in my mouth" - Lisa Ann

• Like 4

"Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another like him."

-Carl Sagan

Stop it harteman lol , after all you could be killing a good friend to be made !! And :

"To err is human , to forgive divine."

-Alexander pope

Forgive bros, if you're pretty good at fighting then you can handle deception when it comes and deliver mercy justly. Besides who will be left to kill when you've killed 'em all, besides yourself ? :0

And lastly :

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is like an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

-mahatma Ghandi

I get the pvp aspect and definitely respect it , as we wouldn't have much fun without KOSers and bandits ... I just have no mercy for the types that backstab and kill on sight (or try to) for the sake of being scared of a , in my case, friendly (until rubbed the wrong way) survivor !

• Like 3

"I've seen horrors, horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that, but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror! Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies." - Colonel Walter E. Kurzt

''You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.''

• Like 1

''Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.”

Winston S. Churchill

The many = the player base, the few = the dev  team

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."

Dalai Lama
  • Like 1

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

-Winston Churchill.

" If the Enemy is in Range so are you " - Cant remember who

• Like 1

Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle. If you do not fight, life will never be won.

Adolf Hitler

Speech February 1928

Death solves all problems - no man, no problem

Joseph Stalin

“Long distance running is particularly good training in perseverance.” - Mao Zedong

We have come to far, we have sacrificed too much, to disdain the future now. - John F. Kennedy

I'm so bored with it all. - Winston Churchill's last words

"WTF???!!! - Harry Whittington, after U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney shot him in the face.

Edited by Barbosa1955
  • Like 1

"______, it's not safety." - every person on the DayZ sub-Reddit who has ever tried to make a joke

Edited by Tatanko

"I drank what?" -Socrates

OMG I totally didn't see this and answered the same exact thing. I was thinking of the quote from the movie Real Genius. Ha! Great minds think alike.

Bro's before...

Farming_hoe.png

- probably someone

Edited by NexVentor

I would like the term ASSHAT or ASSHATERY used more often in the stand alone, inplace of bandits or banditry terms used in the mod. Seeing its soo hard to prove in the SA....so just refer to players you want to shoot as asshats....it helps with making you feel what your doing is just, and make you feel really good about your self... :thumbsup:

"I just shoot some asshat!", you said. Now doesn't that just feel nice!

Edited by CJFlint

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway

I saw this quote earlier and it struck a chord with me.  At least Hemingway has my back on PvP in DayZ.

Good quote indeed been my sig for months.

If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it.

A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.

Do unto others.

Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Take his fish away and tell him he's lucky just to be alive, and he'll figure out how to catch another one for you to take tomorrow. 

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy's enemy. No more. No less.

A little trust goes a long way. The less you use, the further you'll go.

That which does not kill you has made a tactical error.

Edited by Massacre
  • Like 1

'You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again.'

Edited by anotherdeadhero