NSDWretch

My First Rape Encounter in a game

What a first time being a freshspawn out in a vast open world is pretty cool but, very confusing. I just took off in a random direction and happen to find some houses but, instead of going in i just scan it out first and find a guy with no clothes just standing there with a gun on the ground i think he might have been dead so i happily take the gun but then i freak out when i hear shooting so i just run and hide and a few moment later a guy comes crawling up to me. I ask him what happened why are you missing you pants? Then he tells me he had been raped is this guy for real can you be violated in a  game like this.

oh and if hes reading this im sorry i couldn't find your squad i ran to where you said they were at and screamed im with lucas but died have no idea why.

Edited by NSDWretch

What a first time being a freshspawn out in a vast open world is pretty cool but very confusing i just took off in a random direction and happen to find some houses but instead of going in i just scan it out first and find a guy with no clothes just standing there with a gun on the ground i think he might have been dead so i happily take the gun but then i freak out when i hear shooting so i just run and hide and a few moment later a guy comes crawling up to me i ask him what happened why are you missing you pants then he tells me he had been raped is this guy for real can you be violated in a  game like this oh and if hes reading this im sorry i couldnt find your squad i ran to where you said  they  were at and screamed im with lucas but died have no idea why

Welcome to DayZ:)

At least they did not eat you, so you day was not so bad:)

thank you it is a good to know im safe from something like that but its still messed up

You can take another player prisoner by using handcuffs, or by pointing a gun at them and warning them not to move. But that player can escape in various ways, or can decide to fight anyway, whatever the odds. If you loose you just respawn.

There is also hitting with weapons, punching and shooting, which is the same as in every DayZ fight. If there are 5 attackers and you are alone, this might feel unfair.; but it just means you met some tough uncaring bad players.. you learn to be more careful next time. There are also friendly players - and evangelists, liars, medics.. helpful players, and killers and bandits. You find out by playing.

Apart from fighting attacks, which anyone can do to anyone, there is no mechanism in the game for any kind of physical abuse.. only fighting damage. If you resist or not is up to you. Also you can give another player -  "force feed" -  any edible stuff.. This can include bad fruit, or cleaning fluid, which makes them sick or will kill them. You can also feed a friend who is weak, or anyone who wants you to. Apart from fighting attacks, this is the only "physical" thing you can do to another living player.

There is sometimes verbal abuse, which is not inside the game structure, it's just players saying bad stuff over their headsets. If you are close enough you can hear them - bad language and insults cause problems to a number of players. There are various ways to deal with these verbal things on the Public servers. Myself, I just put those players in the "very stupid" category, like hackers. Generally they are disliked and if they are extreme, actions might be taken. See the forums.

There are threads here about "dissing", smack-talk, and bad verbal abuse, read up on it - but this is not the topic you started. Answer, there is no physical abuse in DayZ except standard fighting attacks that anyone can do to anyone anytime, and feeding bad food.  Anything else is 100% imaginary or made up.

ps - nobody can be naked in DayZ. it does not exist.

Check the forums.

also if you look you can find a clan who will help you out as a new player, if you want.

Edited by pilgrim
  • Like 1

What a first time being a freshspawn out in a vast open world is pretty cool but very confusing i just took off in a random direction and happen to find some houses but instead of going in i just scan it out first and find a guy with no clothes just standing there with a gun on the ground i think he might have been dead so i happily take the gun but then i freak out when i hear shooting so i just run and hide and a few moment later a guy comes crawling up to me i ask him what happened why are you missing you pants then he tells me he had been raped is this guy for real can you be violated in a  game like this oh and if hes reading this im sorry i couldnt find your squad i ran to where you said  they  were at and screamed im with lucas but died have no idea why

Was this yesterday night? In Elektro? Did the guy tell you any details about the "rape"? Did he say if his aggressors asked him to squeal like a pig? If so, I might have an idea who was the culprit....  :lol:

Nope it happened a couple days ago but, it was near Elektro and all he said was he was trying to save his friend but, they broke his legs and let him go also i don't know if they even kill his friend. He was the guy with no clothes i saw would the person you might know do this.

Edited by NSDWretch

Was this yesterday night? In Elektro? Did the guy tell you any details about the "rape"? Did he say if his aggressors asked him to squeal like a pig? If so, I might have an idea who was the culprit....  :lol:

Sorry didn't know what the quote button was for and wanted to reply back with the post i made above this one.

• Like 1

Its kind of funny the dayz forums is sooo strict on what you can say insulting or offencive comments....But ingame some of the stuff goes on ohhhhh boy.... :o

They gotta slap a mature rating on this game lol before some dumb ass kid ends up on the news, and there blaming dayz :D

No. You cannot be raped in DayZ, nor can you be without clothing entirely. 

• Like 1